Veggy Street

• ( 24 reviews )

1110 E Silverado Ranch Blvd, Henderson, Nevada, USA

The 2nd branch of this casual vegan restaurant opened late-Oct 2018. Offers a fast food style menu of vegan burgers, hot dogs, fries, wraps and sandwiches, salads and sweets. Beverages include iced drinks, smoothies, and shakes. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out, Catering

First Review by babyivan

keokani

Points +1448

10 Apr 2021

Excellent plant-based cuisine

I'm a big fan of the first location on Fort Apache Road, so I was delighted about the opportunity to eat at this second location. The menu is the same at both locations. My favorite menu item is the Burrito Inferno, but this time I decided to try the Chick’n Pressed Sandwich, which was tasty and I enjoyed.

Bonus feature: located next to Sprouts Farmers Market

Updated from previous review on 2021-04-10

ladonna

Points +38

22 Oct 2020

Lots of options

We stopped in here and it didn’t disappoint. We had the chick’n sandwich and the bbq burger. Will definitely stop by again when we are in the area.

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Great customer service

mkrueger

31 Aug 2020

Could be so much more

In 2020 with to a of competition, Veggy Street needs to up its game. This is the kind of restaurant that was considered progressive ten or more years ago. But as more and more people choose a plant based diet, more restaurants have popped up offering variety at good prices.

Unfortunately, this was mediocre at best for the price. I ordered yucca fries which were ok but for someone who loves yucca, it lacked yucca taste or seasoning. The chicken sandwich was shaped into a burger and tasted ok but nothing memorable.

If I was in an area with zero vegan options, this place would be my only option. But in Las Vegas where there’s load of options, of unfortunately have to give this restaurant a hard pass

Pros: Vegan fast food

Cons: Overpriced , Outdated

Valeriedavis2719

Points +102

17 Aug 2020

Fast & Delicious

This place has a variety of options to choose from. The Falafels were amazing. It is bright and a great place to dine in or take out (:

Pros: Great value , Clean , Friendly

Amber1984

Points +51

30 Jun 2020

Veggie dogs!!🥰🥰

The food was really good but kind of pricey ($8 for just the hot dog). Even though we were the only ones there, it took longer than I expected for the food. However, to know that everything is vegan makes it worth it!!! My husband had the bbq burger and absolutely loved it. Definitely worth a visit!

Pros: Completely vegan!!❤💛💚

Cons: Kind of pricey

mellylo

Points +18

22 Feb 2020

Great place for your fast food favorites veganized

Today was our first time trying this spot and it was pretty darn good! We ordered the chili Hot Dog and the chick’n sandwich with the strawberry milkshake! My husband said it was the best vegan hotdog he has had so far🙃 prices are normal for Henderson/LV area

SlingHathor

18 Sep 2020

This was my first time here, but will not be my last. My coworker told me about it, so I had to stop by. My husband who is not vegan or vegetarian came with me and he loved it. We had the BBQ burger which was fabulous and the vegan chocolate shake was amazing as well. Thanks for making my plant based journey enjoyable.
So I went back on Saturday and tried the Inferno burrito and it was great! This place will definitely be a regular.

alethea0623

Points +363

28 Dec 2019

Very disappointing

Ordered the caprese sandwich gluten free. It came with three pieces of lettuce, about 15 shreds of daiya mozzarella and a thin layer of pesto on two tiny gluten free rice cakes. It was so disgusting and all for $9. I ended up getting a refund. The owner had an attitude and was quite rude. Will not be back.

rachael_jasper

Points +88

12 Dec 2019

So Yummy!

I got a chicken sandwich and it was so good. The mystery couple smoothie is my favorite! Also met the owner and he is SO kind. Will for sure be back

Pros: All vegan , Kind staff, Fast

jsukrad

Points +50

08 Dec 2019

DELICIOUS

This place had amazing food! The yucca fries were definitely my favorite! Going back to try other options!!!

Dennii25

Points +78

30 Nov 2019

Vegan fast food with a twist

We stopped here on our way out of Las Vegas and were pleasantly surprised. My kids ate every bite of their bbq burgers, and loved the cabbage slaw. My husband had the pressed chikn’ sandwich, awesome, creamy and with crunchy veggies. I had the burrito, huge, the right amount of spice and lots of veggies which I love. They gave us some complimentary Brazilian appetizers with hummus that were like a stuffed mash potato ball. Delicious! Will definitely return when we are in the area.

Pros: All vegan, Friendly service , Cool atmosphere with games to play while you wait

justingross

Points +213

Vegetarian
03 Nov 2019

Delicious Fast Food Style

We ate here tonight and it was a great. VeggyCheese burger was pretty darn good. I love the pretzel bun. Burger and fries and some artisan soda...such a treat!
I wish I lived here because I’d be here often.
Very clean and modern space. Highly recommend!

michelle_lynne14

Points +715

26 Aug 2019

Not going back ONE STAR

This was our first and last time going here. We had been very excited to try it out and it's right by the grocery store I go to so we could've came here often. First, its extremely overpriced!!! $10 for most burgers and no fries even included. Second, the burgers are misleading. Our order was to go so when we got home I was unbelievably disappointed when I open the burger to find that it's a Beyond Burger patty. Nowhere on the menu does it say that is what it is. It says a vegan patty. Every other place always, always, always labels if its Beyond or Impossible. I personally think the Beyond burger is awful and it gives me a stomach ache. So I hardly ate half before I felt sick and had to stop. So that was a waste. Third, the milkshakes are super fake tasting. We ordered a strawberry and a chocolate and it was so artificial tasting that it wasn't even good.

So $50 for 2 burgers, 1 (tiny) order of fries, a side of some chicken things that we ordered the "large" order and it was tiny and 2 milkshakes for that price???? Yeah, so not worth my upset stomach and that crazy price tag. I'll take my business to one of the many other vegan restaurants that offer way better options for a lot less money. No wonder I was the only customer in there on the weekend at 5pm. That should've been my warning.

Pros: Vegan

Cons: Extremely expensive , Very salty, Misleading menu

JoshHyatt

Points +312

03 Aug 2019

Good for a quick bite

The food was fine. A bit expensive but good for a quick bite. Comfort food only; no real frills.

Pros: All vegan, Comfort food

Cons: Expensive for what you get

veganinvegas

Points +280

21 Jul 2019

Good but expensive small portions

Had the chix panini (chix salad, lettuce, onions, pickles, tomato) on some sort of bun. Chocolate milkshake. $12 for sandwich, $8 for milkshake (rounding up)

Sandwich was good, but missing the pickles; onion slices were raw so rather bitter. Could hold the sandwich in the palm of one hand, that's how small it was. Chix was swimming in mayo so sandwich was very "drippy". It was on the pretzel bun, which was very oily. Finished it in about 5 minutes and was still hungry.

Chocolate shake was great, just overpriced. But on a 110 degree day, I sucked that shake down so fast I got a brain freeze :)

Very clean and modern restaurant but I'm there for the food, not the decor. Video playing showed how some dishes are made. Unfortunately, its not what you actually receive. The menu is somewhat confusing. For example, how many of those cosheenas comes in a full/half order?

Based on a previous visit: DO NOT GET THE CREPES. They taste like cardboard, very stiff cardboard.

Pros: good flavors

Cons: EXPENSIVE, SMALL PORTIONS, rather limited (and somewhat confusing menu)

Guest

08 Jul 2019

Tasty but Expensive

Veggy Street offers standard fast food fare such as burgers and fries, but they also have some international options such as falafel and coxinha (good stuff). I was pleasantly surprised to discover that they sell cans of Guarana!

While the food is good, the portions are tiny, especially for the price. For example, two entrees, one small side and two drinks can cost around thirty-five bucks. My boyfriend and I weren’t even close to being full after our meal.

I’m a big fan of their street sandwich. Their BBQ burger is also pretty good. As mentioned earlier, I love their chicken coxinha.

If you want fries, opt for the yucca fries. Their regular fries are skinny, store-bought fries.

Pros: menu variety, tasty

Cons: expensive, small portions, (regular) fries

CamFAwesome

Points +96

29 Jun 2019

Bomb!

Pretzel buns are soooo good. This may be the best burger I’ve ever had!

LeslieGee

Points +136

23 Jun 2019

Tasty burgers

Had the Mea Culpa and BBQ burger (w cheez), yucca fries and co-sheen-ya. Loved the burgers! Pretzel buns are a nice touch! Everyone was friendly and the store is clean & comfortable.

Pros: All vegan , Good variety of burgers, wraps and sandwiches , Freshly made to order

SunnyB

Points +18

18 May 2019

Satisfied my junk food craving in a healthier way!

Loved the ease of ordering from an App so I can pick up and go!

Pros: Vegan Chili Fries satisfying! Add avocado. , Polenta Tamale also very filling.

Cons: They could tone down the prices a bit. , $16.50 is high for two items for lunch.

Daddyzgoodgurl

Points +68

06 May 2019

Disappointed Out-of-Towner 😔

The food is way overpriced for the portions they give and I’m willing to pay up when the food is incredible. My husband and I ordered a variety of things to try. The capa burger had an amazing texture and flavor and was the best thing out of the things we tried. The caprices sandwich had good flavor but was small and lacking any substance. The falafel was good a little over fried but not any more over cooked than the average cook makes them but the tahini sauce was delicious. The chili cheese fries was a bit of a reach, they were essentially limp skinny fries with a spoon full of lightly seasoned black beans and a sprinkle of vegan cheese. All of the above cost us $50 with our lemonade and cucumber drink but the portion sizes were so small that we had to go back and spend another 30 bucks to avoid leaving hungry. The second order consisted of another capa burger for my husband a side of yucca fries (which were good but not memorable and the WORST DISH OF THE NIGHT the banana chocolate crepe. There was a video playing at the register of them hand making the crepe from scratch so I decided to check it out which I deeply regret. The crepe itself was white and just tasted like card stock and the consistency was crumbly and dry. I took 3-4 bites and it was the same all the way through. My husband said it couldn’t be that bad and took one bite and spit it out. I told him that the fact that they charged us so much and served us that was disrespectful. I was so disappointed with the crepe that i was tempted to just scoop out the filling and just eat that. We left the restaurant feeling like we ate a fast food meal but paid a date night price. Food aside the restaurant was clean, modern and welcoming. The service was fast and friendly the music was kind of cliche with the whole electronic vibe. Over all if you have money to blow and want to try something new go there and get the capa burger and then go get dinner somewhere else

Pros: Great Variety , Whole Food options, Beyond Burger

Cons: Small Portions , High Prices, Crepes

TanyaZinurova

Points +336

24 Mar 2019

new super place 😍

very beautiful inside❤️! very clean🍒! very nice people work❤️! delicious ! highly recommend🍒 !

Pros: Vegan

Cons: Normal

kwhalon

Points +518

Herbivore
23 Mar 2019

Delicious, but overpriced

This place is delicious! The portions are small for the price, but you will not be disappointed in the flavors.

Pros: Tapioca!!, Veganized Brazilian favorites

Cons: Expensive for portion size

DianeOverman

16 Jan 2019

Love the street sandwich!

Great place. Street sandwich is awesome.

Pros: Lots of vegan options

lau_champagne7

07 Nov 2018

Plant Based awesome spot

New spot, friendly owner, we have only order to go never sat down to eat and even still food is great, very filling, I recommend making a combo for extra $4 and get yucca fries and an Açai lemonade, is organic and delicious. Very closed to our home so definitely our new to go for when we are craving outside food.

Pros: Everything is vegan.

Cons: Ketchup packages have high fructose corn syrup :(

babyivan

Points +15

Vegetarian
29 Oct 2018

My favorite Vegas vegan beyond burger in Las Vegas!

Consistently amazing!! A burger & fries combo here will cost you around $11. Plenty of amazing options. The pretzel buns compliment the beyond burger perfectly.

Pros: All vegan, Plenty of options , Decent price

Return to Henderson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggy Street closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.