Veggy Days Firenze

Contact 055-4862222

Via San Gallo, 75 R, Florence, Italy, 50129

Franchise vegan fast food bistro with an art gallery, in the historical centre since 2014. Offers vegan Italian dishes as well burgers, sandwiches, hot meals, and breakfast. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Italian, Organic, Western, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Lauremy2015

Ideal for a quick bite - Edit

This vegan fast food offers international and Italian specialties, such as burgers, hot dogs, focaccias... We came here in the afternoon to eat a focaccias and a hot dog. We appreciate them both, good quality, very fair price, quick service. Exactly what can be expected from such a place offering besides a nice variety of dishes. The staff was friendly and the place is not far from the city centre. Have a stop!

Pros: 100% vegan, good junk food, affordable, quick service, friendly staff, near the city centre

Great food - Edit

I ate here twice in November last year and I loved it.
I had mushroom risotto which was delicious and the second time I had their Seitan burger.
For dessert I had a choclate/hazelnut cake that was really awesome.
Small, cozy place with friendly staff and greay service

Pros: Great food for a good price, Friendly staff, Good location

Cons: None really

better than it looks on the web, offers more than veggie burgers, check the day board - Edit

Good food, friendly staff, they offer a range of dishes that vary daily. I had risotto fungi, salad and organic wine. Well worth a visit. The setting is informal. Only reason i dropped a star was because the salad was served in a plastic bowl, however all the other items were served in glass / ceramic. my friend has a gluten intolerance and they also offered a good choice of gluten free.

Updated from previous review on 2016-10-26

Very Nice - Edit

I came here a couple of days ago whilst on holiday in Florence, it was only a couple of streets away from where we were staying. I was pleasantly surprised as some pics I saw before didn't look great. The staff were lovely, explained the menu to us in English as our Italian is poor.

I had a burger and fries, with an organic lemonade. It was really tasty. The bun was lovely and multi seeded and the vegan cheese and mayo were great in it. The fries were yummy too. It was a bargain price too, was about 10 euros for the lot.

I'll definitely be back next time I am in Florence!

Pros: Yummy food, really cheap., Lovely and friendly staff.

Cons: None.

Really good food for a good price. - Edit

I went to Florence for two days with my sister. We ate here the first day, the mushroom risotto and seitan and mushroom stew plus deserts. It was so good we decided to come back next day and try the seitanburger with fries. The food was really good and the prices are really low. they have a wide range of burgers, sandwiches plus hot dogs, desserts, salads and different meals. Good food, good prices, really nice friendly staff with good english skills and a wide variety of dishes. I really recomment this place!

Pros: Lots of options, wide menu, Really low prices, Really nice helpful staff

Had to go back in the same day - Edit

Went here with my friends for brunch and got a croissant, chocolate chocolare chip muffin and a black rice vegetable dish that was basically like a vegetable paella. The desserts were amazing, I licked the wrapper of the muffin clean! The paella was so good and I wouldn't stop thinking/talking about it all day so I went back with my friends and they ordered it too and I ordered two all for myself! Also at dinnertime we got the gianduja hazelnut torta which was so warm, fudgy, chocolate-y and delicious! I'm only in Florence to visit friends because I'm actually studying in Madrid but I would definately consider transferring to Florence to eat at Veggy Days everyday!!

Great place! - Edit

I ordered the burger with the zucchini carrot patty and it did not only look good but taste awesome! Better than expected. After a really bad veggieburger experience, my boyfriend got his faith in burgers restored here, haha. Prices are really good (6€ a burger), but I agree that the lighting should be a little better, but well, who cares.

Pros: Price, Taste

Cons: Lighting

Definitely Recommend! - Edit

We went here for dinner and it was amazing! Unfortunately the sign outside 'veggy days' looks pretty naf and so does the changing the lights inside, but the menu is so big and varied and they have special hot meals too! We got a goulash, paela and fries and they were so delicious! I then got a cake that seemed like chocolate biscuit pastry nut thing and it was super nice too! AND it was all really cheap! (25 euro for all that plus water and a wine). I really wish we had come another day too as today was our last day. I must say the first few pictures people put up for it put me off as they look plain and not nice but honestly it is amazing here! Defo recommend.

Pros: Delicious Food, Cheap

Cons: Bit naf sign & lights

Our first vegan experience - Edit

It's not always easy (actually quite difficult) to adhere to kosher restrictions when traveling in a foreign country. After preparing several canned tuna fish dinners in our kitchenette in Florence, it was a treat to happen on Veggie Days, right on our block! We are not vegetarian and so are unfamiliar with vegan cooking, but found the restaurant (which offers take out, sitting outside or sitting inside options) to be inexpensive and surprisingly tasty. We had a quinoa-vegetable dish, brown rice with asparagus, and then a delicious burger on a crisp vegan roll. The organic drinks were kind of tangy, but further enhanced our first-time experience with this type of menu. The service was prompt and friendly, and we would definitely go back!

Pros: Centrally located, moderately priced, Clean and neat, The staff spoke English

Yummy. - Edit

This place is very nice. Service was great. Very fast. Food was prepared quickly and was delicious. The prices were very good. Also very nice for non vegans. Has both sit in and take out options. Would definitely go back.

Pros: Good food. Good prices. Good staff.

Not bad - Edit

My husband and I had lunch recently at Veggy Days in Florence, Italy. The food was ok. The atmosphere was quiet and pleasant inside. There was a varied menu. The server was helpful. Clean restroom.

Pros: Varied menu, Food ok, Server spoke English

Cons: Not easy to find at first

Perfect Hot Dog! - Edit

My mum and I stopped here for lunch after a busy morning of site seeing and boy were we glad we did! The menu was very extensive but we already new we wanted hotdogs which I'm glad we ordered as they looked like the best thing to come out of the kitchen (the salads looked a bit small and the burgers a bit lacklustre). The hotdogs were the perfect ratio of bread to dog, with a generous amount of tomato sauce and mustard- Perfect! Definitely recommend if you are a fan of hotdogs or are with a meat-eater, as this is sure to satisfy. Mum also tried the strawberry milkshake which was also very good. I had a 'green coffee' which is more like a tea (and is decaf), which was interesting! Not bad at all.

Pros: best hotdog ever , reasonable price

Cons: no lid for take out cups

Finest vegan FastFood - Edit

When I've been in Florence I had my lunch and dinner there because I was so overwhelmed by the selection of Burgers.
If you're into vegan FastFood then this is a must-visit.
Updated from previous review on Friday December 04, 2015

Pros: Wide variety of vegan fast food, Speaks English

Go have a look - Edit

Take-out or sit-in, friendly staff, all kind of burgers, freshly made but unfortunately a bit gooey. Prices are fair, so this location is for the small hunger anyway ok.

Pros: inexpensive, friendly, take-out

Veggy Days 24 Nov 2015 - Hi Vurrito!
We are really curious to know what you found of gooey in our sandwiches....!!!!

Good Cafe - Edit

Its not that cheap and the portions are not that big, but the food is good and the staff are friendly and spoke perfect english. Lots of different options.

Its has a nice interior and is very clean. There are few vegan only places so this was really useful.

Pros: clean, tasty

Great find, when we found it! - Edit

Google Maps told me it was further up the street, so we missed it. Deciding to head back towards The Duomo, stumbled across it at what appeared to be number 47, not 75 as suggested here (has it moved or are building/house numbers different to what I'm used to?)

So, we arrived and the dude behind the counter offered us an English menu and we chose... A burger made with vegetables and grains, a panini with seitan and a bowl of risotto, along with some ubiquitous fries.
Also chose some wonderful organic drinks from the fridge, a cola and a ginger drink.

The food arrived and was very tasty, the burger was dripping with vegan mayo and full of luscious tomatoes and salad leaves with the crisp patty. The bun was deliciously crispy and warm too.
The panini was also full of luscious salad and some slices of a very tasty seitan. The risotto was full of flavour with vegetables and cashews.

The fries were more like real chips than those dreadful American things. Again, hot and crispy.

We decided to have a soy cappuccino and cake to follow too, a moist carrot cake muffin, a slice of apricot tart and a slice of chocolate and hazelnut tarot, both served warm.

Overall, it was an excellent lunch making a great chnage from pizza marinara! I would definitely recommend this place because, a) it's all vegan; b) it has cakes and c) it's great!

Looks like there are a few of these across Italy, so each branch may well be slightly different?

Pros: All Vegan, Staff very friendly and helpful, It has vegan cakes!

Great food! - Edit

This place is cheap, and delicious. We stumbled across this place after we found our first choice of vegan restaurant we found on Happycow was closed. We were very grateful that we did! My partner and I got the quinoa and vegano burger and chips. Both burgers were delicious! And theres so many more burgers to try! Not just the normal 1 flavour. The staff were very friendly and the setting was nice. We will definitely be back for more meals on our short stay in Florence.

Pros: Great selection, Great flavours, Cheap + Good Service

A great new option for vegan fare in Florence - Edit

This new establishment offers a great menu - lots of burger options, whole-food dishes using quinoa, brown rice, etc. The salad options are extensive. The kids ordered vegan hot dogs and we got a range of dishes just to try a bit of everything. We didn't order any vege or fruit juice but there's always next time. Will definitely be returning here!

Pros: Quick and convenient, Great selection of healthy foods, Friendly staff

vegan fast food - Edit

We came for lunch after arriving in Florence as it was close to our hotel. We were looking for a quick meal before starting our sightseeing and it was as we expected. We shared a burger, hot dog, fries, apple pastry and strawberry shake. The guy at the counter was very nice and the service was quick. The food was definitely fast food, but hit the spot. We would have liked to have tried some of the non-burger options, but never got the chance. They also had a small shelf of AR books and pamphlets on display which I appreciated.

Pros: all vegan fast food, good service

Good Fast Food - Edit

Located near the museum "Gallaria di Accademia", arround 10 minutes away from the city center. Don't go there by car, finding a parking lot is a nightmare.

Okay, it's fast food, but it's vegan, and it's tasty. Veggy Days offers some combos; the beverages are all organic. Friendly staff.

Could be visted by more people, it's worth a visit!

Pros: Value for money

Cons: Closed on Sunday

Good Fast Food - Edit

We really enjoyed the seitan burgers. The cheese was so good that it was hard to believe it was vegan. Fries were hot and just the right amount of crispiness. Organic beers available. The staff was friendly. The price was right. Basically everything you want in a vegan fast food place.

Pros: great vegan cheese, inexpensive

Very disappointing - Edit

After seeing the five-star average rating for this restaurant, my husband and I were looking forward to ea ting there after our day walking around Florence. Were we ever disappointed! The tempeh crumble was adequate, though the portion eas very small, but the rice and vegetables with almonds had almost no veggies, and was oily and over-seasoned. The one good point was the server, who was very helpful and called us a cab. Still, we will not be returning.

Pros: Inexpensive, Helpful staff

Cons: Not tasty, Small portions

Veggy Days 14 May 2015 -
Hello Sara! Sorry for not being able to satisfy you. But I wanted to explain you that we are a franchise and the portions of our meals are standard. Specifically the crumble of Tempeh is about 200 grams. And if you consider the relationship between quantity and price, it does not seem to us so wrong!. The risotto is ABSOLUTELY vegan! It is made simply with rice and vegetables and dressed with extra virgin olive oil. Nothing else! Also we cook it expressed, so how can it be seasoned? Perhaps there was simply some ingredients that you did not like. It 'a matter of personal taste ....

Nice food, friendly staff - Edit

A nice place, if only way underheated for winter. The food is nice, there is a good selection the person behind the bar was friendly and service quick. Pirces are on par with other Veg places in the town centre.

Pros: spacious, good selection of food, good selection of drinks

Cons: cold and drafty

Good to find vegan food in Florence - Edit

Has vegan burgers, paninis and quinoa / veggie dishes. Welcome change in Italy as most restaurants are pizza / pasta - which are good for the 1st few days however they rapidly lose their appeal.

Pros: vegan food, reasonably priced

Return to Florence Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggy Days Firenze closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.