Veggos Green Cuisine

Contact 949-305-3593

23615 El Toro Rd Ste Q, Lake Forest, California, USA, 92630

Serves meat, vegan options available. Est. 2013 as raw vegan fast food restaurant then added fish in 2016. Offers raw food and a slow-cooked soup. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Raw, Fast food, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by jimtsutsui

We Need More Places Like This! - Edit

What an incredible find! so grateful for this amazing app! This place was made for me. Everything gluten free, dairy free and sugar free! Easy ordering with tons of delicious options :) A little pricey too, but totally worth it, and cheaper than treating cancer or diabetes.

Pros: No guess work or endless questions of, "is this gl

Cons: I'd love to see them do away with the plastic and

Found this great little treasure of a restaurant! - Edit

I stopped in Veggos to grab take out. Excellent service, I got the Heavenly Hummus Sandwich, side Casa Fresca salad, and Sweet Mean Green juice. Everything was fresh, raw, and so tasty! I highly recommend this place!

Great food, great prices - Edit

This is an excellent place, casual and fairly priced with great food They may soon limit their service to dinners and lunch take-away, call and ask before you head there for lunch.

Pros: Taste, Quality, Pricing

Cons: Location

Great Find!! - Edit

First visit & will definitely return soon...had the BLT & took home some Almond Joy cookies for dessert. All raw vegan & absolutely delicious. The owners are friendly & ready to please....you order at the counter & they deliver to your table or you can order to go...they also have a frig w/ready made items to take w/you like cashew cheese, hummus & lots of dessert options...

Friendly - Edit

The place is friendly. The lentil soup was delicious. The rest of the food - hummus and cheeseburger - was decent, especially considering I do not like raw food particularly! The place is really clean and nice and service is excellent. I wish they did not use disposable dishes/cutlery.

gluten-free and sugar-free, and friendly - Edit

This restaurant is very new and I certainly hope they are here a long time. The menu is not only vegan but gluten-free and sugar-free too. It's great for people with multiple food allergies like me. In addition to being healthy, it's also delicious and beautifully presented. I had the manicotti which was the special of the day; the "pasta" is made of zucchini. I also tried the white bean soup, and two desserts: cheesecake with strawberry sauce and "almond joy". It was all wonderful. The owners and staff are very friendly and professionally trained. The restaurant is very clean; it's rather spartan but appropriate for a new business. I hope they are very successful because I will certainly be returning and bringing my friends and family!

Pros: delicious food, friendly staff, gluten, dairy and sugar free

Cons: No place for purses except the floor, Most seats are backless and high

My prayers are answered - Edit

I first fell in love with live/raw foods years ago, but the amount of time it takes to prepare had me fall away from this wonderful way of eating. Now a Raw Vegan place is nearby. They have a wonderful menu. So far I've had the Baja Lettuce Taco and oriental lomein. Very fresh, and very delicious. I've had their tomato basil and lentil vegetable soups, also wonderful. Their Vitagreen juice was superb as was their banana kale smoothie. One of their chefs, Thomas, is from Poland and very knowledgeable about Raw Vegan foods.

Pros: Fresh and artistic preparation, Great and friendly service, Great selection

Cons: No one knows about this place, Cucumber / lime water is room temperatur, Water cups are small and plastic.

Return to Lake Forest Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggos Green Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4031 times since May 2013.