Veggieshop

• Vegan-store Veg Store
    ( 1 review )

Van Iseghemlaan 115 (at Koningstraat), Oostende, Belgium, 8400

An all-vegan clothing, shoes and cosmetics shop. Only carries bio-vegetable clothing and shoes or clothes made of raw material. Several brands have the Fair Wear label (originating from fair trade). The cosmetics are also bio-vegetable with no animal testing, plus most have The Vegan Society label. Is mainly an online shop, but to purchase certain products, you need to go to the store or the pick-up point in Izegem. Open Tue-Sun 2:00pm-6:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-12:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by Despina

Very helpful and great stuff - Edit

I went past this shop when it was closed and wasn't sure about the opening hours, so I texted the number on the door (should be the same number as this listing). They were very helpful in helping me find times when the shop was open when I could fit some shopping into our busy sightseeing schedule.

My boyfriend and I bought some shoes, a wallet and bamboo toothbrushes. If we'd known in advance that they also have toiletries we would have bought those too. Everything was on sale, which was a great bonus, although the starting prices were also very reasonable!

Pros: Helpful staff, Great variety of clothes, shoes and accessories, Great prices

Return to Oostende Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggieshop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.