Veggies na Praca

• Catering Catering

Sao Paulo areas, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Now offering mobile trailer and catering. As of Jan 2016 its vegetarian restaurant at above the gallery at Rua Alagoas, 493 is shut/closed.

First Review by Paolla

Good, but not many vegan options - Edit

The food is good. But I had imagine to find many vegan options. Instead, many things in the menu contains dairy or eggs.

Pros: Tastes good

Cons: Not many vegan options

One of the best veggie burguers in SP - Edit

If you have the chance to try their dishes, please do. Everything taste so nice and a fair price too!

Pros: Fair Price, Taste Good, Fulfilling

Don't know if I will return - Edit

Don't be mistaken by the description. This place is NOT plenty of vegan options.
The menu labels the ones that can become vegan after some changes and the originally vegan meals. Although it is a ''gourmet'' place, I particularly thought, after my first visit, that it has a long path to tread to make vegan people get satisfied.

I asked the waiter if the ''pastel'' (R$18,00 for eight pieces) could be made vegan and he said yes. But, after my first bite, I could see a thing that looked like egg. My non vegan partner ate them all.
Then, I asked for the vegan version of the ''cogu'' burger (R$25,00). They took off the (animal) cheese and the (animal) mayo and replaced them by a tasteless slice of tofu.

If you are vegan but don't want burgers, you have only one option of dish (moqueca, I guess). And for dessert? Fruit salad.

The ambiance is reaaally nice, but I just don't feel welcome (as vegan) there.

Disappointed.

Pros: Ambiance

Cons: Feel vegan options, Unprepared staff

Return to Sao Paulo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggies na Praca closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.