Contact 604-620-7672

2222 Kingsway (at East Vancouver), Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V5N 2T7

Vegetarian Vietnamese food restaurant, opened May 2013. Menu is concise and features dishes with tofu, noodle, baguette, and rolls. Uses faux meats. Mon 11:00am-8:00pm, Wed-Thu 11:00am-8:00pm, Fri-Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese

First Review by vegan frog

So good! - Edit

I'm always looking for something similar to the amazing vegan food i had in vietnam, and this is my favorite so far. I think i've eaten here 3 times in the last week, and everything i've had is delicious!

Pros: so tasty!, all but 2 items vegan, friendly, family run

Love the fresh food and spices. - Edit

Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, amazing fresh food. Spices are so great! Had the satay noodles, get it if you like fresh lemon grass and peanuts! Fresh and fried spring rolls are good too, as was the vegggie curry. Light broth and huge portions.

Pros: Almost all or everything is vegan.

Cons: None that I can think of.

Amazingly delicious pho! - Edit

My hubby and I decided to check out Veggie Bowl since we were craving vegan pho. I had the bun hue and he had the pho. The broth was so flavorful and had great quality ingredients. I highly recommend this place and can't wait to try out the rest of the menu.

as authentic as it gets - Edit

of all vegan pho ive had the pleasure of devouring, this place by far serves the best (even better than my moms but shhhh) and is appropriately priced. however, it is annoyingly in a newly (and continuing) gentrified neighbourhood.

every time i visit, i want to try the other dishes but cant say no to the vegetarian pho because theres nothing like it anywhere else - so i cant speak to the other menu items.

the homemade soy milk is also delicious (ask for it warmed) and gives me intense nostalgia of viet nam.

last call is ten minutes before closing!

Pros: excellent pho, delicious homemade soy milk, calm ambiance

Great flavours - Edit

I finally made it to Veggiebowl and I was only sorry I did not make it before!
We tried 3 dishes: tofu satay with noodles, veggie curry and rice and the tofu lemongrass.
All were excellent but the curry stood out even more. It was perfectly spiced and seasoned.
Each main dish was around $8 so talk about value for money!
The only drawback is that we had to ask the server which dishes were vegan, I wish it was made clear on the menu. Many vegan options as it happens.
We will be back soon! Definitely worth trying if you're in Vancouver.

Pros: Cheap, Delicious vietnamese, Friendly service

Cons: Vegan options not clearly marked, Far from downtown

Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggiebowl closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2871 times since Jul 2013.