CLOSED: Veggie Xpress - Food Truck

• Vegan

Contact 954-668-4034

3032 E Commercial Blvd Unit 74, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA, 33308

Vegan food company created by a registered dietician. Offers daily delivery as well as events catering. Its food truck attends area farmer's markets and at pop-up locations. Check webpage for latest locations or to order food. REPORTED SHUT SOMETIME 2015.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Fast food, Delivery, Catering, Take-out only

First Review by tkup

Vegan food - Edit

Only one bad thing that I can say about Veggie Xpress-Food Truck is that it's not in Miami, we need it now!!! Shame that it does not come to Miami :-)
Updated from previous review on Saturday August 10, 2013

Updated from previous review on Saturday August 10, 2013

Pros: Vegan , Healthy, Mega

I feel healthier with every bite! - Edit

I have eaten at the Veggie Xpress food truck many times and every time I eat there I feel healthier with every bite! I became a vegan for health reasons and feel it is the healthiest diet for almost everyone. I used to hate going to food truck events for fear that the food wasn't truly vegan. But now when the Veggie Xpress is there I can eat without worry. I was delighted to learn that they now have started a delivery service. Now I order my lunches and dinners for the week and I can eat like a king.

Pros: 100% Vegan!, I can get their food delivered every day!, I can eat healthy while on the go!

Cons: ..., ..., ...

Return to Fort Lauderdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Veggie Xpress - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 5924 times since Mar 2012.