Veggie World

• Health-food-store Health Store
268-562-4437

Upper Redcliffe Street (at Cross Street), St Johns, Antigua

A health food and herbal dispensary in the west of St John's. Mostly imported products, wide range of organic brands and a whole section dedicated to medicinal herbs - along with descriptions of their properties. Vegan soft-serve ice cream machine inside the shop.

First Review by Laura Grainger

Excellent vegan shop in st. johns - Edit

I found this shop on the way to One stone ital shack (it's very close, probably 5 minute walk). The prices look expensive as they're all in EC dollar but actually once it converted to GBP for me on my bill it wasn't too bad! There were lots of herbal teas, I found cats claw in tea bags which I've never seen. Also got carob chips, carob covered raisins, other fruits/nuts. Almond breeze and so delicious brand milks. I saw the soft serve ice cream but didn't try any as I didn't know it was vegan. They also had fresh herbs, natural supplements and protein powders.

Pros: Good small vegan shop, easy to find

Cons: not cheap cheap, But remember prices are in EC $.

Icecream and herbs and food! - Edit

Well it's definitely the only health food shop i've ever been to with a vegan icecream machine inside the store!! A pity it was a little beyond my low-budget travel.

As most of it's imported goods, it's quite pricey but the soya chunks, the soya tuna and all the medicinal herbs were very affordable.

Pros: wide selection of herbs, icecream machine inside, lots and lots of vegan stuff

Cons: a bit pricey

Return to St Johns Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggie World closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1935 times.