Veggie Vietnam Restaurant

506-854-7170

367 Champlain St, Dieppe, New Brunswick, Canada, NB E1A 1P2

A Vietnamese restaurant serving mostly vegan dishes. Vegans try the soo guy, vegetable fried rice and tofu & vegetables. Has a large menu which includes noodle dishes, soups, different types of rice, variety of vegetables, tofu dishes, many different veggie meats, tempura, spring rolls, curry, desserts and more. Vegans ask if tempura is vegan. Friendly service. Open Tue-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vietnamese

First Review by Gbruckner

delicious - Edit

I'm always looking for new vegan places to try. Who knew Moncton had such amazing vegan food options.

Veggie Vietnam has a large menu with an assortment of Asian style dishes but there are also a couple traditional "Canadian" dishes as well (veggie burger). It can be very hard to choose with such a vast and mouthwatering menu. Prices are fairly decent for the portions and quality of food.

The group of 4 of us decided to just order a few things and share amongst us. We got vegetable fried rice, spring rolls, Cantonese chow mein, deep fried tofu, lemongrass imitation chicken and tofu and veggies. Everything smelled and looked amazing. Each dish came out one at a time but quite promptly and there was not much of a stretch in between so we got to enjoy a full plate of variety. The food overall was delicious. The only dish I didn't care for was the chow mein, mostly because I could taste sesame oil which I'm not a fan of. Portions were large as well.

The restaurant itself is darling, with a few tables on the entrance level and then a staircase goes up to what looked to be more seating but I'm not fully sure if that is accessible to the public or not. I love the paper lanterns, lucky cats and other Asian decor.

The server was a sweet lady. When we ordered I inquired about what was vegan, as it's listed as a vegetarian restaurant and she told me everything was vegan-- they use coconut milk she said. I still am unsure about certain items however, egg rolls. I would inquire just in case if you're vegan.

This place was great and I'll definitely be back.

Pros: vegan food galore, good service, delicious

What a Gem! - Edit

This place was the best eating experience of our recent stay in Moncton! We even went back a second time, was so good. From the outside it might not appeal, but it is quite lovely inside and the food was excellent and very reasonably priced. If we lived nearer, this little gem of a restaurant would be our regular place to eat out. Whether you are a vegan or vegetarian or just want a great experience without meat, Veggie Vietnam has a wonderful selection of foods, freshly made on the premises. Service is great and we could tell from the local regular clientele (who happily offered suggestions of favourite dishes) that this is their usual standard. Highly recommended by someone who is very particular about food.

Pros: Almost everything on the menu was vegan, all made

Cons: Exterior looks a little form at heel, though inter

Veggie Vietnam - Edit

Delightful family run vegan restaurant just 3-5 mins from the airport. The restaurant is in a converted house gorgeously decorated in a Far Eastern theme. Lovely calming fish pool in the foyer when you enter and a second floor loft dining space for additional privacy and larger groups. The staff is super friendly and accommodating but can get overwhelmed by a large group. Most of the dishes were fantastic, and all made fresh to order. We were 7 and even including dessert never spent more than $125 US. Great value for Americans traveling north of the border. Reconstruction of the main road in front of the restaurant has hurt the business so please do patronize.

Pros: good value, friendly staff, excellent food

Return to Dieppe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggie Vietnam Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.