First Review by pelufi

Lovely place - Edit

Came here every day for 5 days to get a couple of snack bars for lunch. They have a great range (quite a few things I can't get back in England) and the owners are lovely. A couple of times I got very cute vegan-themed wall stickers free with my purchases :)

Pros: big shop, lovely owners, free stuff

Cons: not that cheap, but health stores never are

Great vegan shop in Malasaña - Edit

There may be other vegan shops in Madrid but not like this one. It's very conveniently located in Malasaña. The owners are very friendly and it's a real pleasure to shop there. The place is not huge but they have a lot of products, a very good selection, mostly organic and all vegan! What would we do without them?

Pros: Excellent vegan shop, Super friendly staff

Very friendly - Edit

The staff in Veggie Room is very friendly. I've been there without speaking spanish so well but they helped me a lot! Besides, they have a large variety of vegan food and superfoods. Also they offer bags, cups, buttons etc.

Pros: staff, location, extra stuff (bags, buttons..)

Great Selection, Super Friendly Staff! - Edit

I bumped into this little shop while roaming the streets, and I'm so happy I did. The owners are extremely nice, very helpful, and they speak English! And the food... the best selection I've ever seen. Really great! :)

Pros: The Food, The Staff, The Stuff

Cons: None!

Vegan shopping in Malasaña - Edit

A lovely little store stacked with great stuff. It is nice that both 100% vegan stores in Madrid each have a quite a different selection of products, so there is always something new to discover.

Also, they keep cold drinks in the fridge and they sometimes have vegan pies, cookies, etc. which is great if you are in the neighbourhood wanting to get a snack.

Finally the owners are very friendly and helpful.

Pros: Lots of variety, Really friendly people, Central location

A gorgeous Veggie Room - Edit

I found it! A really charming and cute vegan store where you can find anything you need!!I bought a delicious vegan cheese, a handmade olive soap, a diferents types of dogs snacks and all that I need during my time in Madrid.
And the staff was very pleasant. They always had something to taste it and advice you for vegan places to go.

Pros: organic fresh food, excellent product selection, affordable prices

Return to Madrid Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggie Room closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1938 times since Jan 2014.