Veggie Rae

Contact 07495992924

93a The Rock , Bury, England,

Vegetarian and vegan cafe in the town center serving made-in-house food including breakfast with homemade vegan sausages and "not bacon" and afternoon tea. Many menu items can be made vegan. Open Mon 11:00am-4:00pm, Wed-Sat 11:00am-4:00pm, Sun 11:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, British

First Review by LittleAliceFell

Predominantly Vegan meals in Central Bury - Edit

Predominantly vegan. i went for the not bacon and cheese toastie with salad and hot chocolate and the cherry and almond cake to take away. Food was tasty. Place was quiet when I wad in mid-week at lunch. Handy location if you're out in Bury. Service was attentive and friendly. Would definitely go back.

Pros: Many Vegan Options

Cons: Long staircase up so not disable friendly.

New Traditional Tea Rooms in the centre of Bury. - Edit

Managed to fit in a quick visit in my lunch hour. I mentioned to staff I has in a rush and they were really helpful and and I was served in plenty of time. Great central location. Vegan options clearly marked on the menu.

Pros: Vegan options, Close to centre, Lots of seating

Cons: First floor via stairs

Great Vegan Food in a Lovely Cafe - Edit

Really nice atmosphere in this new addition to Bury town centre, and great food too. We had the Blackbean Burger with not-bacon and vegan cheese, which was huge, and the vegan hotdog. Both were delicious.

So pleased to see somewhere with so many vegan options, makes a great chance to be spoilt for choice. We will be back.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Inexpensive, Relaxed atmosphere

Great vegan cafe. - Edit

Have eaten here a couple of times now with vegan and non vegan friends. Excellent food and good choice on menu. This place will be my regular.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Child friendly, Food is good.

Hidden Away! - Edit

I was really excited to discover a Vegan/Veggie cafe on my doorstep and was keen to check it out. Veggie Rae is in the upstairs flat above another shop, making it difficult to spot if you don't know what you're looking for!
The vegan carrot cake was absolutely gorgeous and is reason alone to visit again!
There was a mix up with my latte as originally I was served one with milk rather than soy, however, I would like to commend the staff on having the guts to come out and admit their mistake.

Pros: Excellent food

Cons: Very quiet (probably due to it being hard to find), mix up with order

Return to Bury Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggie Rae closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.