Veggie Pret

Contact 02079325274

35 Broadwick St, London, England, W1F 0DH

Part of the international Pret a Manger chain, this is its and only (as of 2016) vegetarian outlet. Open Mon-Fri 6:30am-9:00pm, Sat 8:00am-8:00pm, Sun 9:30am-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Delivery, Take-out, European, Fusion

First Review by kenvegan

so many options - Edit

I'm surprised by the mediocre reviews. Not everything is great, but it has some delicious foods like the cacao and orange pot. I appreciate Pret going after the veg*n market and will make a special stop in when in Soho.

okay for vegetarians. almost nothing vegan - Edit

It's okay but not very creative and little more offering than a normal Pret. Apparently it's 3 times more popular than usual Pret so IMAGINE how popular it would be if they put a bit of effort into making the food great for veges/vegans!

Good, But Could Be Better - Edit

I had read about this place for a while, and just had lunch at this vegetarian prepared food restaurant.I started with the Chana Chaat flat bread sandwich. I thought the sandwich was very average in flavor.I finished the meal with a Coconut Bite, which is their version of the Bounty Bar. this was superb. Rich, not-too-sweet, and a pure chocolate coated coconut delight.I like the communal tables, and you can get in and out of this restaurant for a quick lunch, but I feel the restaurant focuses on vegetarian food, and I wish they would balance this with more vegan dishes and desserts.

Pros: great dessert

Cons: too few vegan options, poor vegan/vegetarian labeling

Return to London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggie Pret closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.