CLOSED: Veggie Point

Contact +420-257222491

Drtinova 20, Prague, Czech Republic, 150 00

Open Aug 2014. Focus is on organic, healthful meals with a range of vegan dishes such as burgers, sandwiches, and salads. APR 2016 REPORTED SHUT. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, International, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by ververka

delicious food, nice setting - Edit

Really good food and a very welcoming staff, all smiles and made sure we enjoyed our food. My friends and I all had a smoothie, there are only three different types of smoothies but they were all very delicious, tasted just like ice cream. I also had the guacamole burger, which was absolutely delicious: it's made with a black bean patty, vegan cheese (yum!), mayo, and of course guacamole, which really was the best part of the burger. it also came with a side of fries that were really good (a bit oily though), but they came in a small amount, which was a bit disappointing at first but the meal really filled me up so in the end it was fine. My friend ordered the tacos, which she enjoyed very much as well. All in all, this is a great place to go. the food isn't bland at all and the staff is so sweet. we were the only customers when we ate there, which was a bit sad since they have great potential. hopefully more people will be coming in

Pros: friendly staff, amazing food, not very expensive

Great Restaurant, tasty food - Edit

We had a starter, main dishes and a very good tiramisu as desert and we can highly recommand the veggie point.
We would love to have such a good vegan restaurant in our hometown..

Pros: Tasty, Price, Food

Definitely worth a visit after hiking Petrin hill - Edit

We had great food here! The burgers were amazing and came with homemade fries. Even though we were already stodged, we couldn't resist to have some of their cupcake creations as well. This place is in the south of Petrin hill, so definitely come here when you're in the area.
The interior is quite minimalistic and there weren't many guests, but it was a nice change to the bustling streets of Prague.

Pros: Great yummy food, Quiet neighbourhood

Cons: A bit pricey

I'm all about that guac. - Edit

I've had the best burger of my life at this place; the guacamole burger. It was so delicious, I still have dreams about that burger. The homemade fries are awesome too, and I had a peanut butter smoothie that was smooth and crunchy at the same time and I loved it. Also, the vegan cupcakes this place sells are super tasty. I tried Orea and pumpkin spice. Tried the tuna wrap as well, but honestly will always order that guac burger from now on.

Pros: Simple and nice menu, Outside of the hectic city center, Friendly staff

Nice gem outside crowded tourist area - Edit

Small bistro with a bit minimalistic interior (weird acoustics). Had a great thai burger with a nice flavor of coriander. The chickpea patty was a bit dry. Great home made fries!

Great food - Edit

Went there the first time today and really loved it the food was great (I had the the Mexico Wrap) but the service even better. Was greeted very warmly and more importantly enthusiastically.
I give it 5 Stars for the service and great food.

The best vegan food ever - Edit

I've been to many vegan places and this was the best vegan burger I've ever eaten! My brother had a wrap and really enjoyed it as well. The others in the group enjoyed their food too.
The atmosphere was warm and friendly, the staff was sweet and happy to be there serving. The dishes are very creative, with generous portions and fresh ingredients. The smoothies was to die for!!
I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

Cons: none

Gimme more :) - Edit

A slightly hidden place in a not very vegan friendly part of the city.
We had a guacamole burger, quinoa mexican salad and nachos with guacamole (obviously, someone has a problem with avocado addiction), organic beer and red wine.
1. The burger - a really tasteful combo. The portion was not that mindblowing, but I guess that's the fashion now.
2. The salad - ok, I know quiona is pretty expensive in Europe. The portion was also smaller than our hunger, on the other hand, I had to focus on enjoying the food more. Overall impression from the salat was nice but somehow I still have a feeling I was missing something.
3. Guacamole - the absolute winner of the evening.

Pros: Good Taste, Quinoa :) , Great Guacamole

Cons: Portion sizes quite modest

Nothing special - Edit

For me it´s good location (I live nearby), but for normal people it´s hidden. We had two different burgers, but they had very similar taste. The bun wasn´t delicious and the stuffing was crumbly. We were expecting something better.

Pros: Friendly staff

Cons: Expensive, Location

Great burgers and homemade fries - Edit

A little vegan restaurant that serves great vegan burgers, burritos and special lunch.
We tried a Tempeh Bacon Cheese Burger and Guacamole Burger, The burger comes with homemade fries and dip or fresh salad (we choose the fries).
Both burgers were great (the tempeh bacon was good but a the taste was a bit too strong). Homemade fries and dip were exquisite.

For the desert we tried raspberry tiramisu cupcake and it was mouthwatering ...

Pros: great burgers, homemade fries, servise

Cons: location

Recommend to visit - Edit

I fell in love with burger, dip and home-made fries were fantastic, looking forward for next try. I also appreciate ecological and ethical approach with supporting of local producers. :)

Great place - Edit

Worth trying and coming back again. Food is organic and tastes delicious. Took the Mexican Bowl and Chickpea Tuna Wrap and loved the taste - really satisfying. Service great -smile, care, interest. Definitely recommended :)

Return to Prague Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Veggie Point closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.