Veggie Pit

Novosibirsk, Michurina 8 K2, Novosibirsk, Russia

Vegan fast food kiosk. Located in the Central Park of Novosibirsk. Always available vegan burgers, kebabs, falafel, fries, plant milk, hot drinks. Pizza on weekends. As of June 2016, the only vegan place in the city. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Pizza, International, Fast food, Take-out, European, Fusion, Middle Eastern

First Review by bromar

Nice food but slow service - Edit

At this early stage of veganism's expansion in Russia I get why there is only this tiny place. It is frustrating to have to do a full pilgrimage in each Russian city just to have a meal. My frustration got worse when, after finally finding the place (it is not exactly in the pinned building but slightly east inside the park) I queued to desperation two times, taking each roughly half an hour in the Sun with only one other costumer before me, and with me giving up. On my third attempt I saw the "back in 10 minutes" banner up and left again. The fourth time was an attempt to give it a very last try, the banner was on, needless to say it was actually over 10 minutes, and then when I ordered they closed the only little window communicating with them for yet another 10 minutes. They do not speak English which to me is understandable, but I add this so you know they can't help much with your choice. The burger I ordered was big, tasty, and felt nutritious.

Pros: Big portions, Tasty

Cons: Slow, Difficult communication for foreigners

The only vegan place in the city - Edit

Their diy soy milk is amazing! I had the coconut flavour and it's the best milk I've ever had. Unfortunately, the food isn't as nice. The burger and wraps are quite dry, they lack sauces, for example tahini or mayo. The overall flavour could be better, but the portion is big, especially for the price.

Pros: cheap price, great soy milk

Cons: flavour could be better

Return to Novosibirsk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggie Pit closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.