Veggie Medio Oriente

Contact 4326-5436

Suipacha 532 (at Lavalle), Buenos Aires, Argentina,

A Middle Eastern falafel shop. Wi-Fi. Vegetarian with vegan options. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-6:00pm, Sat 11:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Middle Eastern

First Review by kenvegan

Muy buena comida. (Casi Vegana) - Edit

El hummus y los falafeles fueron buenísimos. Podrían hacer el queso cheddar sin huevo. Pero lo demás que hay es vegano.
Ps: Si quieres agua, jódanse. Pero deberían probar la limonada, se las recomiendo.

Awesome falafel - Edit

We had a perfect lunch right in the middle of the city center, close to the obelisk. The falafel sandwich and the aubergine one are to die for. The hummus is good (just missing some spice like every food in Argentina).
Plus, it was quick, easy and cheap: don't miss it!

Pros: Great taste, Nice staff, Good value

Cons: Lots of plastic and paper

Great Tasting Food - Edit

Thoroughly enjoyed the Falafel Combo. The taste was perfect for me. I will visit again when next in Buenos Aires. Please come and start a shop in Australia. Best wishes.

Raju and Shaila
Sydney

falafel and free wifi - Edit

really tasty falafel sandwiches - lemon and mint drink nice too, didn't try the fries as I wasn't that hungry but they looked nice too. not all sauces are vegan.

Pros: vegan option cheap tasty

Amazing! - Edit

The falafel is very tasty and crunchy, the sandwich is huge and full of mini falafels, which is amazing! At their buffet most sauces are vegan (except for the cheddar one), the ones you can serve yourself are not vegan. With some extra pesos you can have a combo with lemonade and fries, was a bit too much for my hunger, but seemed nice.

Pros: Fresh, tasty and crunchy falafel, Friendly staff, Fair prices

Cons: Garlic sauce is not vegan

Tasty quick lunch - Edit

Good spot for a quick lunch. Ask for vegan options. They have some indoor seating.

3 Responses

NirBassan 01 Jun 2016 - So why only 3 stars?

Wuji_Luiji 01 Jun 2016 - For me 3 stars good, 4 stars great, 5 stars fantastic. Not sure what system everyone else uses...

Wuji_Luiji 23 Jun 2016 - Actually, thanks to your message I've decided to review my ratings for all restaurants... I've decided my old rating system was a bit stingy. Though I wish I could give half stars to help differentiate between places. In any case, I've upgraded this rating to 4 stars :)

Great Falafel Sandwich - Edit

I stumbled upon this place, and was very excited to see that there is now a vegan Middle Eastern/falafel restaurant in Buenos Aires. I highly recommend the falafel sandwich here. It was perhaps the best sandwich I have had in Buenos Aires. Fresh/not greasy falafel balls.

Buenos Aires is not known for spicy food, so I was excited when the owner offered me spicy sauce to put on my falafel.

The place is clean, and it is helpful for me that the owners speak fluent English.

Pros: Excellent falafels

Return to Buenos Aires Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggie Medio Oriente closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.