Veggie Love Food Truck

Contact 772-971-6150

West Palm Beach area, West Palm Beach, Florida, USA, 33404

Vegan mobile food truck - see website for changing locations. Serves both raw and cooked food, with international themes. Has juices, smoothies, coffee, sweets. Open .

Category: Vegan, American, International, Raw, Take-out only

First Review by Living-Roots

Awesome vegan food truck! - Edit

I had the pleasure of trying some of Veggie Love's food at the 1st annual Space Coast Veg Fest and I was very impressed. I had the nachos which were very good, and several cupcakes which were excellent!! The food is well regarded, as the line was tremendous. Hope to see them again in my area very soon.

The best in Palm Beach County - Edit

I have eaten from the Veggie Love food truck several times. It can take a little time (depending on the event) to receive your order, but anything worth having is worth waiting for.
I've had the raw taco, dosaritio, peanut butter cups, cookies and the Popsicles all of which have been amazing. If you get an opportunity to try the mac and peas, let me know how it is since they are always sold out.

Eta: my daughter ordered the key lime cupcake, delicious!

Pros: Healthy , Delicious , Affordable

Cons: Wait time

Vegan, vegetarian, omnivore, whatever- GO HERE. - Edit

I was BEYOND excited when I cruised the web one day for any new vegan/vegetarian restaurants in my area, and found that this cutesy food truck sets up in downtown Fort Pierce every Wednesday. Since then, I've had their Raw Taco, Peace Patty, Dosarito, coffee, green smoothie, and 3-4 different deserts... And every. single. thing. is wonderful.

Pros: amazing wholesome food, reasonably priced, good vibes

There is something for everyone on Alison's Truck! - Edit

This is my favorite place in the area that I look forward to visiting weekly with my 11 yo daughter, who loves the harvest patty! :)

Pros: taste of LOVE in every bite! :), ALL compassionate menu, fantastic ownership!

Harvest patty - Edit

The food has been good and the service excellent. Finding the truck has been exciting for me since I miss the raw vegan food options that I left behind in Los Angeles. The harvest patty was very satisfying sweet potato sandwich with the fixings (though i added a pickle :o ). The peanut butter cup satisfied the sweet fix. Previously the gluten free pumpkin whoopie pie was immensely satisfying and my sister-in-law got one too.

Pros: excellent food, friendly helpful staff

Dosarito! - Edit

I'm not Vegan, but I try to eat only organic foods and also avoid wheat and dairy, so I was pleasantly suprised to see the Veggie Love food truck at my town's food truck night tonight. I ordered a Dosarito and hot chocolate with almond milk, and both were so good I went back for seconds! Hope you Guys come up to the Orlando area again soon!

Try the raw carrot cake! - Edit

Raw food is okay but I have never really been crazy about it until I tried Veggie Love's raw vegan carrot cake. Amazing! The first time I tried it was at Asheville's Veg Fest in 2011 and then I kept getting it after that every time I saw the truck at a festival or around town. My spouse even stopped by and bought a big slice of it for my birthday this past year.

Pros: Healthy, Gluten Free, Raw

Cons: No store front

Amazing Raw Vegan Food! - Edit

Veggie Love has an amazing raw burger with homemade raw ketchup and vegan mayo. I have been dying to get another one. Totally worth eating at! Plus their desserts are amazing!

Pros: CHEAP!!!!, Convenient, Fast

Cons: Trying to find them

The Name Speaks for Itself. - Edit

Veggie Love is a welcome addition to Asheville's plant-based foods scene. Using mostly local and organic ingredients, Alison is less of a chef and more of an artist in creating her raw, vegan masterpieces. I especially love the Peace Patty, a raw nut burger that mimicks the taste and texture of a black bean patty, on soft and chewy raw onion bread, with ketchup, "mayo," tomato, cucumber, and sprouts. Her raw zucchini pasta with vegan cashew pesto cream and local bell peppers is sweet, savory, and mildly spicy (thanks to the raw garlic), and would have even a carnivore growling for seconds. I tried the raw pizza and anticipate its return to the ever-changing menu. Alison is also a masterful "baker," boasting a divine raw carrot cake, and gluten-free, vegan zucchini-chocolate chip muffins. Easy to smile and eager to serve, it is evident that Alison is in this for the pure love of food. Thanks to Asheville's recent acceptance of Food Cart Entrepeneurs, Veggie Love is able to share the love. Always on the move, you can catch her in the River Arts District and at the French Broad Food Coop, with future locations to be announced. So track the truck down, grab a folding chair and a friend, and prepare your palate for the best raw food in town!

Pros: Raw, Vegan, Local

Cons: You, Haven't, Been!

Return to West Palm Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggie Love Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4343 times since Sep 2011.