First Review by lisasays73

Veg Fast Food - Edit

I have been few times at this little place. The food is not the greatest, but the owners are nice (they have difficulties to speak English, but it is not really a problem).
There are usual menus (veg hamburger + juice for S/.9, for example) and a menu (little starter, main course & juice for S/.10) that changes every day. There is also a delivery service. I tested some of the main courses and I don't regret it, it is worth the price.

Pros: Very friendly staff, Vegan friendly, Cheap and fast

Cons: Basic food

A great little place - Edit

We just stopped for an excellent freshly squeezed juice as it was too early to eat, but the choice of food seemed very inviting - not too many dishes as it was Saturday (there is more choice during the week), but they all looked appetizing and very reasonably priced. The owners are a young family of four (parents + two children, vegetarians from birth), they were extremely nice and keen to know more about us and our vegan diet. It was a pity that we could not try more of their menu but it's definitely one to recommend!

Pros: Excellent juices, Friendly Staff, Reasonable prices

Return to Lima Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Veggie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 412 times since Jan 2014.