First Review by maynard7

Difficult Experience - Edit

This restaurant has been in business for over a year , and has been listed on HappyCow about that long. I was puzzled as to why there were no reviews of this restaurant considering that it's in the middle of downtown. Now I know why.

I tried, but I didn't actually end up eating here. The first problem is that the restaurant is very difficult to find. I went to the address of the restaurant and that address was above the doorway. As it turns out there are three buildings/shopping centers that share that entrance, and they blend seamlessly with each other so you don't really know which one you're in. I went to the third floor of one shopping center then came back down and went up to the third floor of a different building and finally found the restaurant.

They are open until 4:30pm on Friday. It was only 1:30pm but they were already out of two items that were supposed to go on the lunch plate of the day (and they weren't going to make any more). I wasn't excited about filling myself up with rice and potatoes so I decided to just go elsewhere. If you happen to find yourself near the San Antonio metro station, it's only a couple of blocks away. Get there early and allow yourself time to find the place.

Updated from previous review on 2017-02-10

Return to Medellin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggie Life closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.