CLOSED: Veggie Land

Contact 408-446-1260

10123 N Wolfe Rd, Ste FC7, Cupertino, California, USA, 95014

Vegan and vegetarian Vietnamese and pan-Asian food located in the food court at Vallco Mall. Reported closed to HappyCow, Feb 2016. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Take-out, Vietnamese

First Review by vegankiddo

Veggie Land Now Closed - Edit

Veggie Land was a great place to eat. I loved their Jackfruit salad! You could not find it anywhere else. The mall they were in has been sold and will be torn down. This restaurant and others in the food court of the mall have been closed already. I talked to the owner and he is looking for another location in San Jose. I will be checking the internet for their new location.

Pros: great food

Cons: in a mall, not a restaurant setting

Food served in styrofoam - Edit

Dealbreaker: everything is served in styrofoam, even if you eat in. Aside from that, the food just wasn't good at all. We found our food to be almost inedible. It wasn't too salty or too bland; it just had icky flavors that we can't even explain. It's sad too because we chatted with the owner a bit and he is very nice, but in the end, we couldn't even choke down our meal.

Pros: Nice staff

Cons: Terrible food

Return to Cupertino Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Veggie Land closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1133 times since Sep 2013.