First Review by yoen

Amazing food - Edit

Loved our dinner here. Had onion bhaji to start and they were so tasty. Had the 'chicken' noodles as main and loved them. Fast and efficient service too.

Pros: So many vegan and veggie options!, Amazing food. , Very reasonably priced.

Delicious Indian food! - Edit

Veggie hut is a relatively new restaurant that is really fantastic! I've been a few times and the food has always been great. I've also had it delivered and it was on time, fresh and tasty. The butter chicken is absolutely amazing. There's not too many places that you can get vegan garlic naan, but this is one of them! If I want good Indian food I will always come here. The atmosphere is great and the menu is very extensive. The staff are wonderful and very nice.

Pros: Great food, Great atmosphere, Great for groups

Yum! - Edit

All I can say about this restaurant is excellent. Service is good, food is yum, location is good too. Able to accomodate both vegetarian and vegan diets. They also have some menu using mock meat, some are just ok. Really love the eggplant curry, potato and pumpkin curry, mock fish curry and mee goreng.

Return to Perth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggie Hut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1332 times since Sep 2015.