CLOSED: Veggie House

Contact 972-722-2313

2309 S Goliad Unit 101, Rockwall, Texas, USA, 75032

Opened in Jan 2012, this vegetarian restaurant offers a variety of cuisine, including Asian style soy protein meat and vegetables dishes, coconut soup, fried spring rolls, vege chicken pho nooodle, thai tea, real fruit smoothies, and more. SHUT DOWN FEB 2013. OWNER REPORTED WILL OPEN ANOTHER RESTAURANT. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Chinese, Organic, Delivery, Take-out, Vietnamese

First Review by Pawness

What a find in meatland Texas! - Edit

I ate here a few times during my recent visit to Rockwall and enjoyed it SO much. The different types of Asian dishes (Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, etc..) were all great and quite authentic. I live in Japan and was eating with a person from Laos and 2 locals, too - we all ordered different types of dishes and really enjoyed our meals. They are completely veg and were very willing to make vegan dishes.

The place is not stylish or hip-looking but it is clean and comfortable. Go for the food and the prices are very reasonable. (They have take away, too.)

I recommend this place enthusiasticaly.

Pros: Lots of veggie and vegan choices, Friendly, helpful staff, Fresh and tasty food

Cons: Very simple decor, not a stylish place

Return to Rockwall Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Veggie House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 218 times since Apr 2012.