CLOSED: Veggie Fruity Juice Bar

Contact 787-531-2502

1558 Ponce De Leon Avenue, Santurce (at Calle Del Parque), San Juan, Puerto Rico, 00909

Vegetarian restaurant and juice bar. Serves juices, smoothies, herbal teas, salads, soups, quiche, hot cereal, sorbet, empanadas, veggie burgers, hummus pita sandwich, and daily hot dishes. Colorful atmosphere with world music playing in the background. DEC 2013 REPORTED SHUT BY MULTIPLE SOURCES. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by raulcolon

yipeeee!! - Edit

Veggie Fruit was an awesome find on our recent trip to San Juan. We were staying in just a few blocks away at Casita del Coqui, so we were able to walk to this little place. The vibe was positive and the food was excellent. A couple of standouts-pastelon de plantano, and cream of plantain soup! The daily specials are great! We LOVED it here!

Pros: choices, all vegetarian, yummy

Cons: only open for breakfast and lunch

Refreshing, Tasty with a lot of Sabor. - Edit

Living in Puerto RIco and being vegetarian is not easy so I was very happy when I found this place. They have awesome sandwhiches which i have tried most of them I recommend the Veggie Burger Deluxe and Tofu Steak sandwhich.

Please don't pass on the freshly made smoothies they will fill you up in a healthy and sweet way.

If you are in San Juan make sure you get to Veggie Fruitty.

Pros: Awesome Smoothies, Great Juice Bar, Tasty Soups

Cons: Don't Open on Weekends, Very Little Seating

Return to San Juan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Veggie Fruity Juice Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1651 times since Dec 2010.