Veggie Delight

702-310-6565

3504 Wynn Rd (at Spring Mountain), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89102

A vegetarian restaurant located in a strip mall in Chinatown. Small interior, seats 20 persons. Serves mostly vegan Asian food with some dishes containing dairy and egg. Varied range of mock meats, slushies, and drinks. Prices are cheap to moderate. Open Mon 11:00am-9:00pm, Wed-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Vietnamese

First Review by archure

good is great - Edit

I paid at the beginning and almost got tackled if i paid already. Smh i said yes i paid the guy who worked there. They need to communicate among each other on who paid. I was so embarrassed. Overall the food was delicious. The restaurant was hot. They accept cash only.

Pros: vegan and vegetarian options

Cons: cash only. , place was hot

Awesome Food!! - Edit

Today was my first time eating at Veggie Delight...The food was amazing.

I am extremely happy I found this awesome place!!

Pros: Delicious Vegan/Vegetarian Food, Friendly Service, Great Prices

awesome food, weird up-charge. - Edit

Very consistently delicious food. Service is always very friendly. Huge menu with many choices. The only thing that is off about this place is that every item has a vegan counter part that is always a dollar more. I find it hard to believe that every single menu item is comes vegetarian unless you ask for it to be made vegan. I have a feeling that if you ask for an item to be vegan, you get charged an extra dollar whether or not it was already vegan to begin with.

Sandwiches :D - Edit

Love love love their sandwiches and boba.

Good food, small place - Edit

This is not a fancy place but great to stop in for a quick and tasty meal. Great chinese and vietnamese vegetarian food, very good value for money.

Pros: Tasty food, Great price

Cons: Aircon could have been higher... spicy soup + a ho

great food, nice people best vegan food in vegas - Edit

In going to start by saying I think this is the best food I've ever eaten from a restaurant. because I don't want anyone to be put off going,

the area looks a bit rough (but so is everywhere else in vegas) but once your inside the people are lovely.
the food was ready in an insanely quick amount of time, and was absolutely brilliant quality.
no messing about. no sales pitch, no life stories.
sat down, the staff immediately bring you water and menus.
We chose what we wanted from the menu and it was being served up dish by dish within minutes.
they said almost anything could be made vegan from the menu and some items where 20p more to be vegan, but we had 2 starters, 2 mains and a fancy drink and the bill was around 30$.
we had to take half of it home in a doggy bag because we'd eaten so much so quickly!

in summery, we've spent 4 days in vegas struggling to find chips (or fries to you Americans) and we feel incredibly stupid not having found this place earlier
Updated from previous review on Tuesday December 29, 2015

Pros: almost everything can be vegan, nice staff, cheap prices and high quality food

Cons: the area around the restaurant looked a little rou, its a modest distance from the strip

Not impressed - Edit

First, the vegan version of anything costs $1 extra, which is silly at a vegetarian restaurant.

2nd, the food wasn't that great. Good, but not great. Veggie House is much better.

Pros: Friendly

Cons: Charges more for vegan

So many affordable vegan options! - Edit

This place is great! I was just passing through Vegas and stopped in for lunch. Most of the vegan options are the same price, but some are up to a dollar more.

Pros: Lots of vegan options!

Cons: Cash only

Tasty vegan options galore! - Edit

The staff was so very, very nice. We walked in with our toddler and baby and they immediately got us a high chair and brought water.

As for the food, the door was clearly marked as not offering anything but vegetarian or vegan foods as was the menu clearly marked on nearly everything. You choose the food and then choose vegetarian or vegan. Very clear. The menu has a large amount of options too, which was appreciated.

Only trouble we had was that it was cash only, but we had enough money thanks to their reasonable prices, especially for the amount of food in the dish.

Pros: Very delicious, Many options, Very friendly

Cons: Cash only

Wide menu, mock meats, not too expensive - Edit

I visited here yesterday and I liked it. The tastes were not exceptional, but the prices were okay, service was nice and there was a lot to choose from. We walked there from The Strip so it is not too far from there.

I had Vietnamese Style "pork skin" with noodles (8$) and the portion was huge. I also had Lychee slush drink (4$) and for starters we had mock meat stripes and mock meat made of gluten. They might have been tastier, but were the best when eaten with the main dish (I had noodles). My spouse had a baguette filled with "pork skin", sausage and carrot salad. Two mock meat appetizers, a noodle dish, a baguette, one lychee drink and one coke costed 31$.

Pros: wide menu, possible to walk there from The Strip

Lots of options - Edit

They have quite a few veg options that are decent. I'm not sure I'll return because there was a huge language barrier when I visited so it took awhile for me to order my food and made me a little unsure if it was totally veg. However, the boba I ordered was worth the visit. It's a tiny restaurant so seating is hard to come by if they are busy.

Unpretentious tasty food - Edit

Little restaurant that appears to prioritise good food over the usual bling of Vegas. Their menu has both vegan and vegetarian options and plenty of faux meat options. I particularly liked the vegan Vietnamese hand rolls.

Pros: Tasty Food, Good Price, Long Menu

Cons: A Little Far From The Strip

Crazy juices and good food - Edit

This restaurant offers a good chinese food with different faux-meat dishes. However, because it is not fully vegan, you have sometimes to pay a little bit more to have the vegan options. The place is relatively small but convenient, and the staff is friendly. They also served different crazy and fresh fruit juices with Boba pearls. Try any of them!

Pros: good food, friendly staff, crazy juices

Cons: not fully vegan, vegan options more expensive

Not Good For Me At All And Very Expensive - Edit

I ordered 2 sandwiches, because I'm used to asian restaurants have small portions, my wife ordered a sandwich and some specialty tea of sorts. It was $37. While $40 isn't incredibly expensive, but the quality and portion size did not seem proper. The vegan options were also a $1 extra on all the items. And this is a veggie restaurant? That didn't exactly make sense. I wish i would've just gone to taco bell or del taco or even 7 eleven instead of here. Man, I know I'm being mean, but I've been paying extra for all these vegan specialty restaurant, and they kind of suck. Oh, I couldn't even eat my second sandwich. I just threw it away. It was that bad.

Pros: It Doesn't Have Meat

Cons: Paying Extra For Vegan, Price, Portions

Vegan Boba Smoothies! - Edit

This place is awesome! The avocado smoothie is just fantastic. I love the spring rolls (they call them hand rolls), the pork skin and veggie roast beef are my favorites. Everything is vegetarian and can be made vegan, the menu is huge!

Pros: Vegan Boba Smoothies

Cons: Very small - may have to wait for table

great place - Edit

There are a lot of mixed reviews on this place but I decided I would try it anyway and I'm glad I did. Yes it is a little hole in the wall and its not a very stylish place but it was good. It's a comfortable place, my friend and I sat and talked for awhile and I defiantly felt relaxed. They are very good about verifying if you want your food vegan or vegetarian. We did get our food at different times but it wasn't a long wait in between plus we had an appetizer so it wasn't a big deal. The drinks are amazing and I recommend the strawberry slush one. It was so good after eating. Remember it is in china town it's not on the shiny touristy strip. Just go there and enjoy the food. Oh and if you want to take a peek into the kitchen go to the bathroom. You'll get a feel for how small the place really is.
I would recommend this place to anyone who wants real Asian food!

Pros: food, service, drinks

Cons: small place, looks a bit disorganized

Veggie Delight, Las Vegas - Edit

We were delighted to find this tiny restaurant in Las Vegas Chinatown. Very frustrating being at casino all you can eat buffets with very few vegetarian options. This place was vegetarian with vegan options that were often a dollar more expensive which we didn't understand. I think they may have added extra protein and not just taken the egg out of the dish. It is a basic hole in the wall with bright lighting so not date worthy, but if you want some plant food, this is a good place to go.

Pros: Vegan in Vegas, Reasonable prices, Large menu

Cons: Ambiance, lights could be dimmer, Service was very Asian and business like

One of the best places I ever been to. - Edit

Loved it and the staff was super friendly.

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggie Delight closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.