Veggie Cafe

+351-289057361

083, Rua Sophia de Mello Breyner 46 loja B, Albufeira, Portugal, 8200-084

Vegetarian restaurant est. Jul 2017. Offers sit-down dining in a relaxed setting. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, European, Portugese

First Review by SaraEllisson

Lovely Service and Tasty Food - Edit

We drove all the way here from Pera because of the reviews here and it was worth it! We both got the quinoa/beetroot burger which was tasty but served with crisps (not chips... this is a Portuguese thing)! The vegan mayo and ketchup it comes with is to absolutely delicious!

The portions were quite small for our appetites so we also got dessert, which I am very glad about.

My bf got the pannacotta which was really good and I got a carob and walnut mousse which was one of the best desserts I've ever had!

The price was great and the service was excellent.

Updated from previous review on 2017-09-12

Pros: Good value, Amazing desserts!, Great service

Cons: Smallish portions

Very good food and nice place - Edit

Except breakfast which is vegetarian everything is vegan and what we ordered was delicious. The green melon soup was fantastic, maybe because it was the first time we tried it, but all the food was well prepared and presented. I didn't take a photo of the soup because we ware amazed by the taste :)).
The main dish was seitan with vegetables and salad. I noticed a remarkable taste in the sweet potato, with a subtile vinegar taste which complimented each other.
My wife chose beetroot burger that came with chips and home made vegan mayo, very well seasoned and very tasty.
At the desert we had chocolate mousse and coconut cake, I wish to come back.
The menu is very short - this is a sign that everything is fresh and they know what they are doing.
To go along with the food we ordered a bottle of green wine.
The staff was very polite and helpful in explaining the contet of the dishes and helped us chosing the wine which was great.

Pros: No meat, fair prices, great food, delicious desser

Cons: Nothing in particular.

Delicious meal - Edit

Had a delightful meal here with my girlfriend last night, I had the quinoa and beetroot burger and she had their special! We are coming back for more tonight :)

Pros: Good value, Easy to get to, Quick!

Yummy in my tummy - Edit

This was a great place, I highly recommend it! The food, the drinks and the desserts were great! The staff was very nice as well!

Return to Albufeira Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggie Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.