Veggie Bros

Contact +49-93145321514

Juliuspromenade 38, Wurzburg, Germany, 97070

Vegetarian restaurant with mostly vegan dishes (only 2 of the 6 sauces are not vegan due to yogurt and honey). Falafel wraps, falafel plates, salads, fries, and vegan brownies are offered. Small seating area for about 15 people, but everything is available to-go in compostable/recyclable packaging. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Middle Eastern

First Review by kogge

One of my favorite places in Würzburg - Edit

The wraps here are delicious and mostly vegan. I've gotten the Vegan Garlic Boom and the Texas Longhorn and both were amazing; however I preferred the Texas Longhorn. Also, the brownies are sooo good. I will definitely go back again!

Pros: Delicious, Vegan Items Marked

Cons: Small, Not Enough Seating

Amazing! - Edit

We were on the road from Denmark to Italy and we were hungry! There was NOTHING I would want to eat on the road so we decided to check up on other solutions. I googled and found this amazing spot. Right in the middle of Würzburg - really easy to find. The food was more than amazing. Absolutely worth stopping for when on the road! And otherwise as well of cause!

Return to Wurzburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggie Bros closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.