Veggi Deli

• Vegetarian
Contact 501-221-9977

9112 N Rodney Parham Rd Ste 102, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA, 72205

Basic little Indian eatery located in the back of an Asian grocery store that's next to Drug Emporium in the Ashley Square Shopping Center. Offers vegetarian Indian street food and snacks. Open Tue-Sun.

Category: Lacto, Indian

First Review by sarahsvati

What an Amazing Find! - Edit

I've eaten Indian food quite a few times but the dishes I had here were like nothing I ever had. They were unique and delicious. I'll definitely come here again next time I'm in Little Rock!

Yummy Indian Street Food! - Edit

First, let me say that this place is located in the back of an Asian grocery store, which makes it a little difficult to find. Once we found it, we walked in and thought it might be closed, but someone quickly came to take our order.

They have many of the Chaat and street food I loved when I was in India! We ordered the Pani Puri, Papdi Chat, and Ragdo Samosa. Only the Pani Puri didn't quite live up to my expectations. The others were great.

I wish I lived here! I'd definitely go back to try the idli chat and the dosa sambar.

The prices are reasonable too. Each Chat was about $4.

Pros: Cheap, All veggie, Yummy

Cons: Hard to find?

Return to Little Rock Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggi Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2252 times since Nov 2010.