Vegg Go - Forum Nova Karolina

n/a

Jantarová 4, Ostrava, Czech Republic

Casual-fast chain of vegetarian restaurants. This branch offers a menu of bowls, salads, and drinks. Vegan items are labeled. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Western, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out, Fusion

First Review by AdamYeshe

Delicious burgers! :) - Edit

I was very pleasantly surprised. I remember my very first visit at this place about 2 years ago and I was not amazed. But I decided to give it a shot and wow, the food was amazing. Their bean burger was extremely delicious!

Pros: Great food!

Cons: A little cheaper would be better

Tasty and healthy - Edit

I always grab a lunch here when I'm on the go in the city. Their cold salads are great, has many vegan options but some meals are only vegetarian. I especially love their dhal with basmati rice and chocolate cookies.

Pros: bio&recyclable packaging, tasty food, friendly staff

Cons: could be a little bit les pricey :)

Nice food for good price - Edit

Vegg go is conveniently located in the city center and is one of very few veg places in Ostrava which is open even during weekend!
I love their buffet;) regular is pumpkin soup, ratatouille and kung pao, rest of the menu is changing daily.

Pros: In city center, Open on weekends, Tasty

Cons: No english menu

Return to Ostrava Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegg Go - Forum Nova Karolina closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.