CLOSED: Vegfru

1-22-5, Kandajimbocho 1-Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 101-0051

Serves meat, vegan options available. Juice & smoothie bar and lunch cafe. Lunch is usually salad or soup, with smoothie and bread. Makes frozen pureed banana desserts and smoothies with soy milk. Reported has chicken soup (Dec 2015). Short walk from Jimbocho station. REPORTED CLOSED, NOV 2016.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Japanese, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by mikisu

I like it Raw! - Edit

From the Jimbocho Station we walked about 5 minutes to this earthly juice spot. The fresh smells of vegetation filled the small cafe with purity. My daughter wanted the 980 yen Salad Lunch which is served with a smoothie and bread and I was in the mood for the Five Vegetables Juice (apple, carrot, banana, pineapple and komatsuna). Soft meditational music played overhead to keep us in a vibrational mood. My wife ordered a mix off the menu with her favorite ingredients. Other items of importance are the Vegfru Special (komatsuna, parsley, green perilla, apple, pineapple, orange, carrot and lemon) and the Fresh Carrot and Orange Juice. Serving sizes come in S, M and L and mixed in Vitamix blenders.

Pros: vibrational fruit and veggie mixes, alkaline foods

Cons: none

Light, Clean, Delicious - Edit

A light and clean space to eat in or order carry-out. I've had fruit/ veg smoothies, the banana/soy milk smoothie, and the salad lunch special. Everything was tasty and refreshing; a welcome alternative to soba and udon and other heavier delights in Japan.

Pros: English menu, Friendly staff

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Vegfru closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.