Vegether

+852-23864366

LG14, Benjamin Franklin Centre, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Sha Tin, New Territories, Hong Kong, China

All vegan eats in the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK). Located beside the campus pool. Nearest MTR – University. From University rail station follow signs for bus 1a, 1b & 2. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Chinese

First Review by Stevie

Vegan restaurant at CUHK - Edit

I went to Vegether last week as part of a vegan meetup and I was pleasantly surprised.

The food was very good. I would specially reccomend the "chicken" skewers and the barbecue "pork", both were very tasty and very different too. The thing that I liked the least was the hamburguer (the bun and the burger itself were a bit hard for my taste).

The staff was very friendly and they even gave us a recipe book for free. It is a bit far away being in the university campus but Vegether is definitely worth a visit or two.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Cheap

Cons: Location

Vegether CUHK, Hong Kong - Edit

All vegan eats priced to be budget friendly for students. Much more info here...

Pros: All vegan, Budget friendly

Return to New Territories Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegether closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.