Vegetariano

n/a

Ayacucho 444, Santa Cruz, Bolivia

Set lunch menu including salad bar, soup, and main dish for 15 bolivianos. Juice is extra. Location is near the center, easy walk from main plaza.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Salad bar, Bolivian

First Review by amberdaum

very nice! - Edit

Je vous le conseille! C'est bon, vous mangerez à votre fin et cest pas cher (21 BOB) et quasiment tout vegan même si le désert contenait des oeuf :(
L'ambiance est familiale, décontractée et très loin des bobos vegan/végé que l'on peut parfois voir ailleurs.
N'hésitez pas à y aller assez tôt (genre midi) pour être sur de profitez de tous les plat proposé.

Pros: cheap, good food

Great Place - Edit

Had the lunch menu and it was great. The time I went everything was vegan so I'm not sure if it is like that all the time.

Cheap and Plentiful - Edit

This place was easy to find with being so close to the Plaza Principal. I explained I was vegan and what I couldn't eat and the ladies found me lots to eat. They had the option of a set meal (main, salad, soup), but I only had room for the salad and main as the portions were huge. Mock meat was available and they had beans to go with your salad - no lack of protein here :)

I'm going back again today

Pros: Friendly, Cheap, Tasty

Return to Santa Cruz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegetariano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.