Vegetariano & Vegano

Via Giovanni Giolitti, 36, Rome, Italy, 00185

A vegetarian burger cafe, located in Rome’s Centrale Mercato, is adjacent to Termini train station, and is just like the Florence Veg & Veg in their Centrale Mercato. Two burgers are fully vegan, while the others are vegetarian and can be made vegan. Has good potato slices, a variety of salads, and juices. The indoor seating is shared with other area restaurants.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Western, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by TDHill

Absolutely delicious - Edit

I dont remember the last time I had such tasty "fries". I am afraid the dips weren't vegan because I forgot to ask for just vegan sauces but they were really good - so go for them vegetarians. ;)
The Burger tasted great as well! I would definitely have come back to this place if i had more time.
As was pointed out before it's a bit hard to find, located inside "il mercato", you wont find it on any map inside the station, so just ask for il mercato. It's next to where the busses for the airports stop.

Cons: Not many

Big burgers in Termini Station - Edit

Burgers were super big and tasty.
The "fries" were really good too, I advice you to take a big one to share and ask for sauces to dip, they're good too !!
The location is a bit tricky to find, it's located in "il mercato centrale" which is more in the back of the train station. You can get there through the street along the station.

Pros: Big portions Tasty

Cons: Noisy

Great burgers! - Edit

We ate here last night, and also ate at the one in Florence. They seem to be the exact same chain. They are the biggest vegan burgers I have ever seen! Delicious! This is a great choice for buying Takeaway to eat on your train trip. As you exit the Termini Station and walk into the food market, it is the second cafe on your right, I believe.

Return to Rome Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegetariano & Vegano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.