Vegetarian

032-611672

Soi 4 between Sala Cheep Rd and Sue Suk, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand

Medium-sized eatery and small shop, with pre-made food. Offers complimentary water. Situated in a small street (Soi 4) between Sala Cheep Rd (Thanon Sala Cheep) and Sue Suk, next to Maggie's Homestay guesthouse. If going from the Prachuap Khiri Khan seaside, just turn around Suksan Hotel into the small street. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-2:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Thai, Asian

First Review by Maros

Nice - Edit

Not amazing but I was so happy to find something edible amidst this animal protein crazy population. If you get tired of fruit, which is pretty full up, then true vegan dishes are almost impossible to find.
I had rice (brown) and some of their vegan buffet. Unfortunately, the dishes are not kept hot, which is pretty much standard here. One item I had, had too much ginger which actually spoilt the entire dish.

Pros: Easy to find and I like the free I've and wate

Cons: The buffet is kinda slim after about 12:30 and you

Dissapointing - Edit

I ate there twice, and although I enjoyed my food, I certainly did not enjoy my time there. Two problems: the staff is quite unfriendly, and by 12.30pm, the buffet is already almost empty (both times I went there). Imagine walking in the heat, salivating at the thought of tasty vegetarian food, and once there having to deal with an unfriendly woman and an empty buffet...disappointing.
By the way, the place is called Suan Krua, and is listed in my edition of the Lonely Planet Thailand guidebook.

Updated from previous review on Tuesday March 15, 2016

Pros: Tasty, Cheap

Cons: Unfriendly, indifferent staff, Buffet food runs out super early

Vegan eatery with delicious food - Edit

It's located in "4 Tampramuk Alley", small street connecting Sala Cheep Road and Suksan Hotel. Enough food to choose, all vegan and very delicious. Enough room for seating. The staff was - as everywhere in Thailand - very nice and friendly, except one lady whose behavior was really unpleasant. Fortunately, there were 4 of them and the rest 3 were nice. Only one of them spoke English. Suitable also for environmentally-friendly guests, as they use no disposable plastic dishes/cutlery.

Pros: tasty food, great value, nice quite environment

Return to Prachuap Khiri Khan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.