Vegetarian House

( 1 review )
n/a

Sitio Lugadia, Barangay Corong-corong, El Nido, Philippines, 5313

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant inside a hostel has the same menu as Namaskar in Puerto Princesa. There menu is extensive, and includes a BBQ rice which is seitan on skewers. Location is 1.5 miles south from the main beach where everything is, in Corong Corong and slightly hidden so be on the lookout. Sea view patio dining.

Categories: Ovo, International, Filipino, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by lotustummy

terrible food and service. - Edit

First of all - this is not a veg only restaurant. They run two menus. Second - there is no comparison between food at this restaurant and the PP namaskar. This was a terrible experience and I don’t wish it on anyone. We waited 50 min for food. The food was terrible and really both dishes were the same - except one was on rice and one on noodles ( and we had ordered Saigon noodles and Kung pow chicken as we had in PP). The food was awful - veg uncooked, flavour terrible - salt pepper and ketchup. I don’t know what is happening there - new staff? No staff? No understanding of food? But we were left sad and really disappointed. Don’t go. Wish I could give less than a star.

Pros: nice view?

Cons: waited almost an hour , food was awful , food was dodgy.

Return to El Nido Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegetarian House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.