Vegetarian Food

Contact 66-77-01081643

Thanon Pranbarami, Patong, Phuket, Thailand,

A relaxing place offering vegan vegetarian food, no alcohol. There is a noodle cart in front serving noodle soup and dry noodle. Inside is a buffet with around 8 different dishes each day (example: grilled "fish", massaman curry, red curry, stir fried vegetable). For 25B, you can get a bowl of noodle or a plate includes two vegetable dishes and rice. Extras available. Open on Buddha days.

Category: Vegan, Chinese, Thai, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by terrorfearor

Good food and very sweet people - Edit

It was a lot harder to find vegan places to eat at when we arrived in Patong compared to the other places we visited in Thailand, so we were so glad to have found this place. They serve good food and you can have a big plate of food for so cheap, I felt a bit guilty that I was paying so little for the amount of food I ate. The ladies working there are so so sweet and friendly, It was such a pleasure meeting them and eating their food.

If I ever visit patong again I will be heading straight back here and try more of their fish for lunch.

Tasty food, very sweet and kind family - Edit

Finally made it back to this place when the cook was on hand, and we were rewarded with a very tasty meal. And, again, we were touched by the kindness of this sweet family.

Updated from previous review on Tuesday February 18, 2014:

I happened to visit on a day when the main cook was at the hospital, so the restaurant was closed, but the family very kindly offered me some of the food they had cooked for themselves. There was also a cart out front selling fried bananas and such (very tasty).

They spoke a very little bit of English, and were so very kind and welcoming.

I'll certainly come again next time i'm in town.

Awesome food - much better than all of Patong! - Edit

Being a vegan in Patong is very hard indeed. They seem to have forgotten all about their roots (also literay speaking) with regards to their kitchen cusine - I guess that is what happens when there are SO many tourists.

Luckily we found this restaurant! We came there three times where it was closed, before we figured out that they are only open 7-15 on all days except saturday and sunday (except when it's "Buddha day" - then it's open).

We paid 80 baht and could take what we wanted from their buffet. It was all exceptionally good, and really nice to be able to pick a little of each dish - to get a lot of different tastes. The food was awesome, it all tasted really good and they even prepared me a mock duck dish to-go, for the airport next day.

I just wish they would be open evenings, but if I'm ever going to Patong again, I'll eat there every single lunch.

Also, the two woman working there when we were there, were really sweet and friendly.

Pros: The food is awesome!, The food is cheap!, The people are so friendly and sweet!

Cons: They don't really sell drinks., They are not open in the evenings

Good food, great prices - Edit

The people here were awesome and considering that this restaurant is in Patpong, it was really cheap, pretty much average prices for the rest of Thailand (around 25 bath per meal).

I would definitely recommend the 'fish', it was delicious.

To get there from Patong beach area; head up the road out/in to town and walk past the mosk and the school. It's on the right had side walking away from Patong.

Pros: great price, good variety, healthy

Cons: closed on some Saturdays and Sundays

Return to Phuket Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegetarian Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 5767 times since Aug 2011.