CLOSED: Vegetarian Express at Kopitiam

3 Temasek Blvd, Suntec City Mall, 03-367, Central Singapore, Singapore, 038983

Offers vegetarian zi-char food like fish bee hoon plus burger with fries, curry vegetable with rice, mushroom with rice. No egg. Reported closed, Sep 2017.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Fast food, Singaporean

First Review by IvyAng

Love their menu ... - Edit

Read that Kopitiam @ Suntec East Wing offers a smorgasbord of hawker fare and that included Vegetarian too. Wow! That’s great. But what kind of vegetarian food, I wonder?

On my way to BayFront, I dropped by. To my delight, it’s Vegetarian Express Café and on the menu are local vegetarian favourites – Chicken Rice, Soupy Noodle etc. Good variety, more to my liking and differ from the normal vegetarian rice stall.

I picked Curry Vegetable w Rice or Noodle @ $5 (10% discount with Kopitiam card) was delicious.

Horray! Another outlet for vegetarian within Suntec besides the vegetarian stall and Saravanaa Bhava at Republic food court.

nice food - Edit

Good to be able to find a vegetarian stall in suntec. Tried the chicken rice. It's $5 a plate with average portion. If u have the kopitiam card it cost $4. The rice is fragrance and the chicken is crispy. Worth the $. Will try other food next time.

Return to Central Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Vegetarian Express at Kopitiam closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.