Vegetarian Cuisine

Contact n/a

1 Harbourfront Walk Unit B2-39, Vivocity, Central Singapore, Singapore, 098585

Located inside KopiTiam food court, it serves mock chicken rice, noodle, economic rice, and zi char dishes. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Take-out, Singaporean

First Review by craigmc

great food and a bargain - Edit

not sure if its 100,% vegan but I think it is. it's a bit odd as I approached with apprehension as their was fried cheese puffs on sale, the owner explained although it was all one stall, all the fried food was a different company. it seems they share a stall to make it viable. he said he uses no eggs or milk.
a meal was 4.5 and, and was really good. one of those odd Asian stalls which has a mixture of hot and cold dishes, and you can't really tell which is which. I had mutton curry, with a veg dish and sweet and sour aubergine salad. all were fantastic.
we also shared a veggie chicken leg, good wrapped round a lolly stick which I think is always entertaining and tasty.
my better half had the char siu which was so good she went back for seconds.
overall a really good options, especially if you have been to sentosa for the day as this is where the train comes back too.

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-15

Pros: great value, tasty food, nice staff.

Return to Central Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegetarian Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 512 times since Oct 2015.