Vegetarian Club

( 1 review )
n/a

Av. Hoyos Rubio 628, Cajamarca, Peru

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small restaurant offering vegetarian food at all meals except for Saturday evenings when meat and/or fish is cooked. Daily set menu includes soup, main dish, rice, and flavored water. A la carte menu lists a few dishes with mock meat. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-2:30pm, 6:30pm-8:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Peruvian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by peas-full

mixed feelings - Edit

It was saturday and almost all vegetarian restaurants in town are managed by Adventist and therefore are closed on saturdays. I asked around and managed to find this restaurant, which unfortunately was closed after lunch. A nice woman was still inside and let me have a take out of the lunch set menu. Cheap and vegan! I was very happy. I came back for dinner and found out that in Saturday evening they do cook meat/fish and because they were busy I couldn’t order a la carte: very disappointing. However they always have a vegetarian soup, rice and a few vegetables that ended up being my dinner. It’s really unfortunate that they are not 100% vegetarian and especially that they decide to do such an “exception” on saturdays, when there are no other options in town.
If I were to go back there on saturday, I will go for lunch and order a few things a la carte to take out, for dinner!

Pros: opened on saturday , almost 100% veg (except saturday evening)

Return to Cajamarca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegetarian Club closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.