Vegetarian Bakery

• Bakery Bakery
09-3799-2688

92 Gongjheng Road (at 4 blocks straight out from the train station), Luodong, Taiwan

Small vegetarian bakery, no eggs used. Some items with dairy - ask. Offers the usual assortment of sweet and mockmeat buns as well as wheat and sometimes French bread.

First Review by Helen Craigie

Little Shop - Edit

Was here on a past trip to Taiwan an am pleased to review this veg bakery on happycow.net. Seems to be very low key, unless the brightly lit and polished regular/conventional Taiwan bakeries. The woman/owner told me which were vegan and which contained dairy. Small stock but also has some chips and snacks.

Delicious and So Helpful! - Edit

I'm a Canadian Vegan living in Taiwan studying Buddhism. Taiwan is pretty awesome for vegan places to eat but sometimes I would like to indulge in a baked treat. Luckily I happened across this fantastic little spot in Luodong. They have a great selection of delicious baked treats and they are super inexpensive. I had a cake special ordered for my friend's birthday and I was just delighted with it. Even if you are not a vegan I highly recommend checking this place out, you will not be disappointed.

Pros: delicious, inexpensive, freindly

Cons: none!

Return to Luodong Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegetarian Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.