Vegetando

Calle La Cruz 19, Puerto Rosario, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, Spain

A vegetarian restaurant in Puerto Rosario, Fuerteventura. Will make any dish vegan upon request. Fair trade, ecological. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-4:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-4:00pm, 7:00pm-11:30pm.

Categories: Organic, Western, Take-out, Spanish

First Review by [email protected]

Veggie Oasis - Edit

We came across "Vegetando" restaurant whilst killing time before our flight to Holland.As Vegans we often have slim pickings so we were pleasantly surprised and thankful to stumble upon this amazing restaurant.Juan Carlos welcomed us cheerfully and soon enough we were enjoying a 3 course meal.I was very impressed with the passion this young man has for good and innovative food.His enthousiasm was contagious.I really appreciated the fact that he turned the vegetarian dishes into Vegan versions with a little extra.The place is really nice and clean.While we were there all the tables were taken but he kept serving with a smile.He takes pride in serving good quality dishes and I wish you guys a lot of succes and we will surely return to Vegetando.I recommend this restaurant to everyone, it's delicious , surprising and really affordable.As they were not yet listed on Happy cow ( they just opened last year I think) I felt the urge to immediately submit them :)

Pros: Innovative surprising original veg-food, Amazing friendly service, Relaxed ambience

Return to Fuerteventura Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegetando closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.