First Review by falafffel

Cheap, huge portions, good food - Edit

VegeQuichina is a short walk from the historical city centre and located very close to the university and the theatre of Opole. The food is already prepared an visible behind the counter so that you can choose what looks most appealing. There are quite some vegan options, marked with VEG, everything else is vegetarian.

The food was heated (I could not see whether it was microwaved but I assume it was). We ordered two mains (one curry and a pastztet, some kind of polish pate), a side salad and a smoothie, all together it was less than 35 zloty, which was really cheap. The mains were nice but were lacking some sides - some more fresh salad (the one from the buffet was quite filling as well; chickpeas, coleslaw etc.) would have been nice. The food was good (nothing special) and we could not finish it but were offered a take-away box to eat the rest later.

If you are on a budget, I still recommend this place, but if you are looking for a great meal, you should go someplace else.

Pros: Cheap, huge portions, nice selection of fresh juices

Cons: Too filling / no fresh sides, Taste could be more interesting

Return to Opole Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has VegeQuchnia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.