VegeDelight

Serves a fusion of Indian, Italian, and Chinese cuisines with snacks, pizza, pasta, and curries. Est. 2012. Open Mon 12:00am-9:30pm, Tue-Thu 12:00pm-9:30pm, Fri 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00pm-12:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Indian, Italian, Buffet, Take-out, Catering, Indo-Chinese

First Review by hippywoman

Vegan out west. - Edit

I only tried the pizza so cannot comment on the other food.

The pizza was OK. I was intrigued by the Gobi Masala pizza but it wasn't as good as I hoped. Still, +1 for ingenuity. I'd not go out of my way to get their pizza again but I'd get it if I was in the area. (To be fair, I'm not sure why I would have expected fab. pizza from an Indian restaurant!)

It was nice though to see their menu peppered with little vegan logos. And the place looked tidy. I'll definitely go back one day and try something else.

Pizza is really 3 stars + another star for the amount of other vegan options and the unknown.

Pros: Plenty of vegan options

Best Indian vegetarian in Sydney! - Edit

I would say that vege delight is hands down the best Indian vegetarian restaurant in Sydney. The paneer pizza is amazing and aloo tiki is also pretty good. The breakfast aloo parathas taste like the ones in India. Punjabi curries have lots of flavour. It is clean and has pleasant decor. Staff are very friendly- it's a family business.

Pros: Best indian veg food, friendly staff

Return to Quakers Hill Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has VegeDelight closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.