First Review by maynard7

Bargain buffet with good food (not all Chinese) - Edit

This buffet is run by Chinese people but only a handful of the items were Chinese style food.

The day I went there were at least 50 items (many vegan) to choose from. I didn't get there until 2:30 in the afternoon so earlier there were probably even more. There are a lot of items to make a salad with and also items that are probably designed to be heated up. The steam table is actually not heated so the food cools off to room temperature after it's placed there. There are several microwave ovens inside the restaurant for customer use. So for items that you'd like heated up feel free to use them, however the plastic containers they use don't seem to be heavy plastic designed for microwave oven use, so I wouldn't overdo it.

So I got two containers and I made cold salad in one of them and then hot ingredients in the other. I think it was a bargain because I got a filling meal for only 65 pesos (US$4). A meal at a regular vegetarian restaurant in town would easily cost double that. And I left full.

Seating is limited as there are only about eight or nine bar stools where you can sit and eat your meals on the premises. Most of the people were taking out. There's a nice park only a couple of blocks away where you can take your food if there are no bar stools left when you're there.

As an added convenience, there is a Disco Supermarket across the street. After lunch is a great time to go because it's nearly devoid of customers at that hour.

Pros: Price, Flavorful

Cons: Limited seating, Could use a good cleaning

Return to Buenos Aires Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has VegeCity Rotisetia Vegetariana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.