Vege & Vegan

Jevrejska 16, u pasazu, Novi Sad, Serbia, 21000

Every day you can choose between two main courses or you can get “fast food“ like tortillas or burgers. Also serves pasta and salads. Desserts include a raw chocolate cake or white apple pie. Almost everything is vegan except crepes/pancakes and some desserts. If you are not sure, just ask the staff. See website for daily menu. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Mediterranean, Fast food, European

First Review by DraganaSrdjanBrankov

NeuroticGeek

Points +32

28 Jan 2020

worth a visit

nice place. Everything as advertised.

Pros: tasty vegan options, friendly staff

veggieram

Points +140

12 Nov 2018

Worth the search

I'd walked past Vege and Vegan a dozen times, but only because I'm a bit dim, and wasn't aware of how the buildings on Jevrejska work: the restaurant IS at no: 16, but you have to go down the passage- it's facing you. Problem solved, the charming waitress (who spoke excellent English) explained the menu and showed me what was vegan. I went for a stuffed pepper with potato and salad which was really tasty. They also do a natural cinnamon and lemon energy drink (if I can't sleep tonight, I have only myself to blame!). I'm glad I persevered; Vege and Vegan deserves a visit.

Pros: Lovely food, Excellent service, Spotlessly clean

danapunk

Points +20

01 Oct 2018

bad service not everything is vegan

we came to eat lunch. the place have only burger to offers and beens soup. the crouckets are not vegan. the waitress didnt know english and didnt had the patence to figur the menu with us. we ordered what we found from translation but it was not vegan . and in the end we got lucky, there was a woman who spoke english that just came in and we asked her about the menu. the menu that is on the wall is much more expensive then the menu and it doesn't say how much and u cannot ask the waitress cause she dont speak english ...

Pros: not a lot of vegan options.

Cons: not expensive around 300 if u order from the menu

aino26

Points +16

23 Jun 2018

easy choice

it's not always easy to find vegan food in this region so it was a happy surprise to get a full vegan menu for a very affordable price. the food was very nice, nothing exceptionally amazing but more reminiscent of home cooking. a positive experience overall.

Airyume

Points +67

Mostly Veg
08 Jun 2018

Good place for a a breakfast or an early lunch

I've visited this place with my boyfriend last summer, it might be a bit hard to find, but is certainly worth it. The menu is translated to English, the staff is great and the interior is bright and joyful. Animals are welcome there
Taking the price under consideration, the portions were big.I liked their breakfast menu, and the coffee they make here is heavenly. The taste of their dishes is... classic I would say. There are no surprises, but for some it's a good thing. For me, I would probably come back for coffee, but not really for the dinner.
I'm giving it 4 stars, but if there were an option I would go for 4.5, since it is good, but doesn't overshadow everything you've eaten before.

Updated from previous review on 2018-05-09

Pros: Low prices, Coffee

benmneb

Points +235

18 Mar 2018

good food - cozy atmosphere

Good selection of healthy vegan whole foods. The Daily menu is great. Friendly staff. Nice desserts. Just needs to stay open another couple hours at night!

Pros: 3 course daily meal

Cons: closes too early for dinner

peterm2

Points +81

Mostly Veg
05 Jan 2018

homemade veggie and vegan food

Relaxing environment serving tasty veggie and vegan dishes along with energy boosting juices.

DraganaSrdjanBrankov

Points +35

28 Jun 2017

Green restaurant

Tasty organic food all the time very fresh, made by excellent chefs.
Frendly and professional staff.
Lasagna, burgers, stuffed papers all amasing...
You can enjoy great food, smoothie, fresh squeezed juice also. Very good price and atmosphere.

Updated from previous review on 2017-06-27

Return to Novi Sad Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vege & Vegan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.