Vege Rama - Myer Centre

07-32118588

Shop 54b, Level E, Myer Centre, 91, Queen St, Brisbane, Queensland, 4000

A few outlets in Brisbane; this one is at the food court. Offers a menu of Indian dosas, curries, pizza, cold press juice. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-6:00pm, Fri 8:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-5:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Indian, Fast food, Take-out, Catering

First Review by JME

Nomnomnom - Edit

It's a shame these guys are crammed into a food hall because the environment does no justice to the quality of the food and service. It was my favourite place to eat during my Brisbane stay. Eclectic range and would definitely recommend to all my vegan homies.

quick and easy vegan lunch - Edit

I'm a huge fan of Dosa, and for $9 what can you complain about? Their squash fritter was delicious too! I wish I have the capacity to try out all their vegan hot food and salads!!

Pros: Quick, Cheap, Tasty!

Cons: Too many choices :P

Pretty good takeaways - Edit

This is probably the best place to get an affordable, filling and tasty lunch or dinner. The staff are generally pleasant. The food is worthwhile.

Pros: Good value, Healthy

delicious vego fast food - Edit

Vege Rama is a very popular vego food outlet located in the Myer Centre food court ... they serve vegetarian food with a lot of vegan options including pizas, curries and deserts / cakes ... the prices are moderate given its location in the CBD ... 5 stars when it becomes vegan

Pros: great tasting vego / vegan food

Cons: avoid the hectic lunch hour rush

great place - Edit

Overall, this place is great. The desserts are always delicious, the staff are polite and there is always a great range of food available.

Pros: Fresh, delicious food, Friendly, efficient staff , Good range of food / drinks

Cons: Not all food is clearly marked Vegan or DF

so popular - Edit

This place is popular for a reason - I have dreams about their Dahl and they have fabulous changing options. I wasn't too keen on deserts although they do have a huge range - they were pretty heavy but it's good to have options if you have a sweet tooth. The service is great - even though it must be pretty stressful for them at busy Myer centre lunchtimes - and the salads and fresh choices are so tasty. Come early if you want to avoid the rush is my advice. It's so great to see a veggie place do so well in this food court. The masala dosa is pretty wonderful too : )

Convenient & Good Value for Money - Edit

Located in the Brisbane city centre, this store is a very convenient option if you are looking for a quick and easy vegetarian or vegan meal. While not restaurant quality, the food is tasty, has good variety, and great value for money.

Pros: Convenient location, Good value for money, Variety of vegan and vegetarian options

Seriously good - Edit

restaurant quality more than food court!

choose from an indian inspired menu.

ALL CAKES VEGAN..

I had pakoras, dosa with pea & potato filling and tiramisu. AMAZING

Great food, good value - Edit

The food here is very good and not expensive. $12,50 for a big plate and three meal choices. They say "we do what's best for the planet and the animals" but they're not entirely vegan unfortunately... Otherwise 5 stars!

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Delicious food - Edit

My lunch here was so delicious, I basically came back here for lunch every day I stayed in Brisbane! Even my meat eating boyfriend loves the food here. So tasty. The green curry with tofu was delicious as was the chickpea pesto salad. Good value too.

Pros: value , tasty

Very good - Vege Rama - Edit

I was so happy when I came across this in the mall. My partner and I shared a medium hot plate which was a choice of two dishes and also came with fried rice, we got the Thai green curry and a lentil dish, both we're very yummy, especially with the fried rice. We also had samosas which were super good too. Later we went back and got a piece of the raw vegan chocolate tart, which was delicious, the tart was $7 but totally worth it, otherwise I thought the meals were reasonably priced.

Pros: Friendly staff, Great food

Delicious naughtiness! - Edit

I lived in Brisbane for 3 months and as a Vegan I ate here A LOT! The cheesy Lasagne is awesome! The Pizza is amazing! They also have some tasty vegan desserts to

Super convenient and good food - Edit

I was in the city on a Sunday afternoon, and I was looking for a quick, cheap vegan meal. When I got to Vege Rama, I noticed that it was the only place in the food court that was busy. Always a good sign.

Once I got to the front of the queue, I ordered the five dollar dahl and rice. The meal was pretty substantial considering the price, definitely the best value meal I know of in Brisbane. It wasn't the best dahl I've ever had, but it definitely held up.

Ultimately, if you're in the city and you're looking for a decent cheap vegan meal, Vege Rama is probably your best option.

Pros: Great value for money, Lots of vegan options, Convenient location

Great Food Court Food - Edit

Much better than I expected for a food court. Varied options: curries, salads, pizza, dosas, desserts. Vegan clearly labeled. Two curries and a rice for $8.50.

Pros: Convenient, Surprisingly fresh

Handy location - Edit

Lots to choose from which is a plus. Down side is that pre cooked food isn't always as fresh tasting as it could be - I didn't really enjoy my Lasagne or koftas :( the pizza was quite oily too.

I recommend Vege Rama, but remember it is in a shopping mall, so it's all about getting people in and out fast, much like all the other food stalls around it. Lovely service and smiles

Pros: quick and easy, inner city

Excellent food - Edit

In a city where to eat out is often expensive, Vege Rama was a pleasant change. Lots of choice, everything was clearly labelled and really reasonably priced. I had the 2 curries and rice, and they were very good.
It's in the food court of a shopping centre, so best for a quick meal on the go while in the city.

Pros: Excellent value, Lots of choice

Cons: No atmosphere, Only seating is indoors

best food ever! - Edit

Went for lunch and dinner in the same day. Loved it. The dosa was epic and the samosa were awesome too. Vegan lasagna was great. Epic salads. Basically great food and really good prices. Will go again soon!!

Yummy vegan pizza wrap! - Edit

I had the vegan pizza wrap - it was so good.
They use Notzarella cheese.

The other food looked great as well, especially the vegan desserts. I will be back for more.

Pros: Vegan pizza yummy, good variety, Very friendly service

Return to Brisbane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vege Rama - Myer Centre closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.