Vege Delight

72-1-1 Arena Curve, Jalan Mahsuri, Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia, 11950

A vegetarian Chinese cuisine restaurant with an a la carte menu, of which some items are vegan or can be made vegan, so please inquire. Open Tue-Sun 11:00am-3:00pm, 5:30pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Chinese, Take-out, Asian

First Review by walter007

Fresh & Healthy Quality Chinese Vegetarian Food, but slightly overpriced - Edit

Last Visit on 12 July 2017:
✓ Vegan Options (Lacto-vegetarian place, mayo in side salads and milk in egg-free cakes)
A Chinese Vegetarian restaurant. They have a good selection of Chinese dishes, rice, noodles, soups etc. Food is fresh, quality and taste good. I like that they offer more fresh wholefood in their dishes and not so much of the processed mock meats. However, I do feel that it is quite overpriced, definitely above the average prices compared to other Vegetarian restaurants. The quality of the food is definitely good tho. So, it wasn't a place I could frequent even though my work place was very near this restaurant.

A nice clean ambience. I've always got a nice warm welcome and good service from the staff. Parking is convenient (you do have to pay, at Arena Curve).

Pros: Good Selection of Chinese Food, For Individual and

Cons: Pricier than other Chinese Vegetarian Restaurants,

Yay - Edit

Although it's not a vegan restaurant. I still think they deserve 5stars review from me.
Imho, they offer the tastiest Chinese a la carte menu.
Will definitely come back here again.

Return to Penang Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vege Delight closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.