Vege Bistro SmaczneGO!

Contact 603-95-35-25

Wspolna 54 (at Hoza), Warsaw, Poland, 00-682

Polish style fast food, soups, main courses and desserts. Plenty of seating, part of the popular Green Way group which has many locations in Poland. Open Mon-Fri 9:30am-8:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Salad bar, Take-out, Polish

First Review by hack_man

Excellent - Edit

The dishes I ate in my several visits to SmaczneGO were tasty, diverse, filling, and, to my judgement, healthy. The staff were friendly and translated the daily menu to English. A big plate with a carbohydrate such as buckwheat or rice, "sauce" (stew) of various types to choose from, 3 salads and occasionally an additional item, is very cheap. Very enjoyable.

Pros: Excellent food, good value, central location

Good food - Edit

No english menu, but cheerful staff and one that helped to translate so i got by easily.
I went early in the morning, so only pancakes were available. They tasted great, the servings were big.

I wouldn't call this a fast food restaurant, the service was very slow. For 2 pancakes and 2 drinks we paid about 40zl (~£8).

I Enjoyed - Edit

I don't speak Polish and there's no English, French, Spanish or Russian menu, so I said "vegan"and left it to them. A big plate if warm and tasty food, mostly plant based - was produced (by them) and enjoyed (by me). If it is part of a big chain, it didn't feel like it.

Pros: Value

Good stuff - Edit

Great place. I had the goulash - a tasty stew with beans, veggies and soy. Also salad. It was a hearty meal and good value. The staff were friendly and happy to help in English. Great place!

Pros: Hearty, Delicious, Friendly

Revamped Greenway - Edit

Smaczne Go essentially means tasty, and so it is. It appears that Green Way have re-organised their operations in Warsaw unfortunately involving cuts. There used to be about 8 of them, now there are 3. The new branding however seems to be more modern, upbeat and appealing. This is a bright fresh place serving typical Green Way food i.e. Polish style dishes as vegetarian or vegan. Good portion sizes, popular at lunchtimes and always something new every day. Definitely worth a go in Warsaw.

Pros: fresh, good food, cheap

Cons: ask for vegan

Return to Warsaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vege Bistro SmaczneGO! closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.