Vege Bar

Contact 58-3018228

Dluga 11, Gdansk, Poland, 80-827

In 2015 this fast food bar replaced Green Way that was previously here. Offers vegetarian and vegan dishes: soups, wraps to-go, plant based cutlets, plus cakes. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Chrisharry53

Amazingly Delicious - Edit

We just happened upon this place and let me tell you it was fantastic. I had the golabki (cabbage rolls) and Suzanna had the chickpea tart and they were both vegan and incredibly delicious. This is our 5th day in Poland having already been to Kraków and Warsaw, busting a variety of conventional, vegetarian, and vegan restaurants and this was probably the best food we had in Poland. Vegetarians and vegans and (perhaps even a few omnivores) will love this place. Highly recommended!

Pros: delicious , vegetarian , vegan options

Cheap, healthy and delicious - Edit

Really enjoyed this food, lots of vegan options and clearly labelled too. I had soya cutlets with rice (you can choose rice or buckwheat) plus a choice of three different salads. Was really good price too. Great location in main part of old town with outdoor seating.

Everyday, tasty food - Edit

First of, great localization, often times I grab their delicious pita on the go. Another plus for their prices, because you can eat well without emptying your wallet and they have student discounts. Food looks and taste like homemade which, I think is also a plus.

Pros: Vegan options, Student discounts , Good location

Cheap but not tasty - Edit

I was very disappointed with the quality of food. The chickpea tart that I ordered looked very unappealing and tasted as if it was spoiled. My friends had more chance, but only those who ordered vegetarian, non vegan meals (kofta), but weren't really happy either. If you can, go somewhere else.

Pros: cheap, filling , location (city centre)

Cons: taste, freshness

Nice food, service not great - Edit

A mixture of vegan and vegetarian on offer with English menu but not that easy to understand. The young girl serving was not very friendly or helpful at all. Must have been feeling like a caged hen by being at work lol. I had the cutlets with millet and veg. Actually, two balls like rissoles with coleslaw. shredded beetroot and something else. Appears I could have had potato as one side instead. Huge and good value for 14zl.

Pros: A number of options, including three cakes, large

Cons: The unhelpful service by a young Pole to an Aussie

Return to Gdansk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vege Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.