Get the HappyCow App

HappyCow mobile application
The App Stores #1 vegetarian and vegan restaurant guide
Thousand of listings across the globe
Featured on CNN, NY Times, and Wall Street Journal

• Vegan
    ( 1 review )
+44-7522195051

Preston, Preston, England, PR1 3DD

Makes vegan desserts which can be ordered online, by phone, or through The Health Shack in Preston.

1 Review

First Review by Hoggy

Hoggy

Contributions +1129

19 Oct 2017

Hear me RAW! - Edit

We visited Vegaraw on a pop-up stand at Preston, selling vegan Orange Marmalade Fudge, Caramel Shortbread, Orange Marmalade Muffins. We just couldn’t decide what to buy; the owners were really enthusiastic, and we were offered free samples. After tasting the amazing treats on offer, we still couldn’t decide as they were all amazing, so we bought a whole set! They pride themselves on creating desserts that are not just vegan, but refined sugar free, which I appreciate, as that seems to be a rarity in vegan sweets.
The only disappointing part was that evening, finding out my dad had not just eaten the muffin I bought him, but my share of the shortbread and fudge too! Never mind, I know they were amazing from the samples I was offered ;)
I hope they open their own shop/café in the future!

Pros: Completely Vegan, Refined Sugar Free, Ingredients on all items

Cons: Nothing!

AlinaBelousova

12 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I am very glad that you liked my desserts. Sad to hear your dad ate most of them. Next time, I would be glad to offer you a 50% off to compensate for that ;))
- VegaRaw
Comment avatar

Return to Preston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has VegaRaw closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.