First Review by the_vegbrarian

Great organization and great way to make new friends! - Edit

I found Vegans and Vegetarians of Alberta (VVoA) shortly after going vegan because my girlfriend added me to their private facebook group. I have found this group to be so helpful for me finding out where to shop vegan and get particular items and I've made SO many friends on there!! 5 months after being a part of the group, (March 2016) one of the board members was stepping down from her Social Media role. So I offered my interest and have been in that position since then! (It's Feb 2017 now) I've hosted a lot of awesome events, learned a lot of cool things about the veg community in Edmonton and am excited to help this non-profit organization expand!
Email [email protected] if you would like to volunteer with us or be a Board Member. (Board Members need a fairly large commitment!)
Website: www.vofa.ca
Facebook: www.facebook/com/vvoaclub
Instagram: www.instagram.com/vvoaclub
Twitter: www.twitter.com/vvoaclub
YouTube: www.youtube.com/vvoaclub

Awesome people - Edit

VVOA is full of very supportive, lovely people full of inspiration and educational tidbits about vegan and vegetarian lifestyles. Visit their website to find out about upcoming events!

Pros: great people, good information

Return to Edmonton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegans and Vegetarians of Alberta closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.