Vegano Peruano

+51-994567802

Av. Los Libertadores C 10, El Chaco Paracas, Turicentro, Paracas, Peru, 11550

Vegan restaurant on the 5th floor of the building with view. Est. Jan 2018. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-9:30pm.

Categories: Vegan, Take-out, Gluten-free, Peruvian

First Review by LexusV

Probably delicious but on the expensive side - Edit

We didn't eat here. We saw it is a very clean, new building with a great view from the rooftop. In terms of location it's a 10.

I do feel it's good to mention something about prices, because that's what we sometimes want to read on happy cow. We didn't eat in this place because we are long term travelers and we have been to many vegetarian or vegan restaurants in Peru. Prices range from 8 soles for a lunch menu (jungle) to 13 soles for a lunch menu (Lima), to lunch menus of around 10 soles in Arequipa for example.

When we checked out this place, we saw that there was no lunch menu but only à la carte for around 40 soles up.

Paracas is a very touristic place, where many travelers pass on their way to Titicaca and I guess that explains the prices. I'm just writing this for the travelers that want to know the prices.

Great view - Edit

The restaurant is on the top floor of a building in the centre of Paracas giving it great views of the beach.

The menu is a reasonable size and comes in Spanish and English.

My partner had a salad which was very basic, small and came with no dressing. However I had the tacu which was really tasty and a huge portion.

Pros: lots of options

Cons: don’t take credit or Visa cards

A Gem In Paracas! - Edit

Really nice restaurant, a lot of options! Delicious food.
Beautiful view to the pacific ocean. The plates are quite big, good for sharing and have room for dessert.
Tip: in the floor above there's a omnivorous restaurant, so if you're with a non-vegan group you can all sit together, just ask the staff!!

Pros: View, Menu with a lot of options, Spacious place

Return to Paracas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegano Peruano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.